What Jordan 5s will be released in 2013?

I'll pick up the Laney's if they drop, I'd be interested in a new colorway on the 5's too. White Metallics would be cool too :smokin
Man, I would love another pair of Metallics. I wore them until the plastic came off the bottom lol and I got them for under $100 on sale. The laneys sat even longer.

So if we go based off of this year with the 4s, were looking at six 5s being released. 4 known cws, 1 new colorway, and a retro of a rare cw (thunders).

Im hoping for red suede 5s (dont see this happening), burgundy 5s, and for the rare pair at the end.. TOKYO 5s!! Really hope the tokyo 5s come out at the end!

If there's a new CW do you guys think it'll possibly be along the lines of what they did with the Cav's 4s? I know they were based on the Cavs throwback colors because Craig Ehlo got immortalized (in the worst way possible) by Jordan when he hit "The Shot" on him and the Cavs back '89.

So if we go based off of this year with the 4s, were looking at six 5s being released. 4 known cws, 1 new colorway, and a retro of a rare cw (thunders).

Im hoping for red suede 5s (dont see this happening), burgundy 5s, and for the rare pair at the end.. TOKYO 5s!! Really hope the tokyo 5s come out at the end!
Tokyo Vs sounds most logical when you look at how rare Thunders are, which are being re-released. Could be me just being biased in my logic just because I want them so bad.

Well seeing how JB released the Gym Red Spizikes, followed by the Motorboats, and the upcoming release of the Fire Red suede 4s next year, I'll bet that the Raging Bull 5 sees the light again.

JB does a lot of foreshadowing with releases.

You heard it here first people!

:smokin

Last edited:
If you look at the colorways on their apparel it usually shows that something is coming later in the year

Well seeing how JB released the Gym Red Spizikes, followed by the Motorboats, and the upcoming release of the Fire Red suede 4s next year, I'll bet that the Raging Bull 5 sees the light again.
JB does a lot of foreshadowing with releases.
You heard it here first people!
smokin.gif
lol i sorta had the opposite thought of this, just cause it seemed like it would be too much red coming out. but im hoping for raging bull 5s!

Back
Top Bottom