what kicks are you wearing tomorrow (thanksgiving)... pics please

since it's thanksgiving tomorrow and family day on friday I want to wear something nice around the fam bam. for some reason every thanksgiving I alwayswear grey, blue and white since the cowboys play on friday. but this year i want to wear something that goes with the colors of Thanksgiving and autum. So I amgoing to wear these
Maybe on Friday I'll post my whole outfit. So I'm just curious what NTers are going to wear tomorrow. Post your whole outfits here and on the WYWTthread. Thanks.

whatever you understood what I said right? Man it feels like people on here are just waiting for an oppurtunity to correct someone on here. NO wonder so manyof you no lifes have so many posts.

Trust me... I have "A LOT" to live for.

" Im a family man, I got a lot more to lose" - Dr. Dre

No hate tho, I mean I'm not dissing no1. And I have a lot of posts b/c I love shoes. No hate tho bro. Peace and love over here

cool man... hey i still haven't had time to send you the pics of the j-rods. well i've had time but my camera got ran over by the neighborsooooooo..... yeah. I'll PM when I'm ready with a new cam to send them. As you can see the pic I took of those YOTD's is old

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

People on here are just waiting for an oppurtunity to correct someone on here.
I say dat everyday...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Any wayz Sample Vicks..
tongue.gif

d711653fab5ef2deeb11a1a1bb2c7c9ab772bd0a.JPG

My camera broke so I'll type it out.

Since today is Thanksgiving I'm not going anywhere so I'm just going to wear my house clothes.

As for tomorrow (Black Friday), I think I'm going to wear my Marshall Amps, 501 Levis, and a Diesel Jacket.
Nothing too special. I don't want to wear any heat since I'mma be walking a lot tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom