What kicks do you guys wear to work??

nike-free-run-2-white-cool-gray-1-610x375.jpg

pimp.gif

Free Runs cuz i have to walk and a lot in my job. Also bball shorts an t shirt is my usual.

steve madden dress shoes or jordans. I work in a office and my boss dont care how i dress. the only days i come dress up is when there is a meeting with our vendors but all other days im in a pair of kicks. today im wearing my flint 13's

Creative Recreations. (in a black or grey based colorway usually).

Theyre the only sneaker type shoe i can get away with when wearing chinos in an office environment.

Strict office dress code, so I'm in a suit 4-5 days. On "Casual Fridays" I basically go to work not having to wear a tie.

So I have a rotation of Calvin Klein and Rockport shoes to go with my suits. But since I have to walk 1.5mi to work I usually rock whatever sneaker matches my suit at the time. Today I wore some old tweed DC shoes before changing at work.

Originally Posted by jonwin

some air max 95's

this.
I have like 5 different pairs that I rotate through. So comfy
pimp.gif

& im down in the shop half of the day - its dirty as hell so i would never wear any of my heat to work.

No dress code in my office.
pimp.gif

I rock my full rotation. But I try not to be too "loud" so I tend to wear more black based kicks.

On a side note I would love to get some triple black v1 Lebron 8s. Comfy as hell.

Back
Top Bottom