What kind of shorts do yall rock? vol. denim? :S

Just wondering what kind of shorts you guys are all rocking. I see mad hate on Jean shorts. i dont get why...

I rock jean shorts, Dickies shorts, some black cargo joints. like sometimes i see dudes wearing like red shoes with army shorts
laugh.gif
... how is that proper? i dont get it.

some insight on what y'all wear/

Jordan shorts, and at times cargo.

On the real though, I usually just wear pants.

jeans shorts are alright but when they're all the way down to your ankles....then no....

I may get the hate sent towards me, but I'll ask anyway.

When it's that time to buy shorts, any idea where I can purchase a pair of white shorts?

i stopped rockin jean shorts in high school. not that i hate them, but i just havent bought any since then.

now i rock jordan bball shorts . didnt know they were so big.

i even have a pair of Iverson basketball shorts.......they are HUUUUUGEE! esp, the waist. and somehow the string is gone
smh.gif
i only use those forhousewear/sleeping

I hate wearing basketball shorts because carying +@+# in those pockets (usually they dont even have pockets) is deadly. +@+# is droppin all over. cant belosing my g stacks lol

if i have to wear those then i bring a bag. but wearing a backpack is something i dont like doing...

Screw what yall think, I rock Denim shorts. As long as they're not over sized Fubu's I don't see what's wrong.

imo jean shorts are a no go and not a good look at all,
sick.gif

I rock levi cargo shorts, but it's way cold here in the midwest. Probably won't be able to rock shorts till August
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom