What kind of shorts do yall rock? vol. denim? :S

Originally Posted by Air STi

basketball shorts and cargos

jorts =
sick.gif

dendanskesimon sorry I know many fine girls and I still ain't giving a pair of sneakers more props then mariah, that chick is 40. I know many good lookingolder ladies but not mariah hot at 40. You can have the carmines ill take her
wink.gif

when it's warm enough, i wear cargo shorts almost exclusively (except nike shorts to the gym).

i don't really know why i dislike jean shorts so much... they just don't look right to me. part of it is that denim tends to be such a heavy material,therefore lending itself much better to pants.

also, the places i tend to shop don't even sell them (gap, abercrombie, banana republic, etc).

that being said, it would be a boring world if we all wore the same thing, and i certainly don't claim to have a monopoly on fashion. so for those of youwho choose to rock them, more power to you!

Like dude said a few pages ago to no answer: What brand cargo's are yall copping the go past the knee? I have a pair from Old Navy that does so but theother ones I have don't

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

Jean shorts FTL, they make me think of lowclassedness(ie. rednecks and hood dwellers)

Khaki/camo cargo shorts and bball shorts is what I roll with

ralph lauren cargos ftw

Yea i got levis cargo shorts in khaki, camo, black, and a lighter khaki thats almost white and there great. Its those and basketball shorts when im lazy ftw.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by meth68

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by ATL Candy Man

Originally Posted by geminifly

these are not bad looking, way better than what ya'll have been posting.
f8916f3d2415f4e2585036a744ff5c8136756824.jpg

White hats however are
smh.gif
worthy

I have some like this. They are very comfortable.
I have a question for everyone...What is a good brand of cargo shorts/camo shorts (please no Abercrombie)? Looking for something past my knees...Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
If you want em long aint no abercrombie gon be that long anyway. hit up "urban" brands like enyce, southpole, avirex etc.

mariah =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

carmines =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Ok first off I rock all shorts other then bball shorts I cant wear them. I have jean shorts and a ton of cargo shorts. I find it funny how the fashion police on here get all crazy with the talk of jean shorts. I mean seriously you kiddin or what? It's like we got a bunch of joan rivers lurking on the red carpet. I swear NT is turning into the view part 2.

I mean we just witnessed someone post a bangin pick of mariah lookin fine as hell and walking with her dude nick and nicks carmines got more
pimp.gif
then mariah did?! Mariah gets 3
pimp.gif
, nicks carmines get 5
pimp.gif
?!? *+$ people....lol
yep she gets 3, because I see fine girls everyday. yall idolize girls just because theyre famous. I mean dam, yeah shes fine, but honestly there are hos that look just as good at school, and yall just idolizin because she famous

ps: yes I rock southpole

has anybody ever heard of a brand called brock?
I dont get it, so shorts like nick canon has on is a no go? or is it just a niketalk thing?

Linen.

I used to wear denim shorts in high school... they're oxymoronic though. Wearing a heavy weight fabric short is like wearing a short sleeve parka.

if i wear shorts its usually plaid or these dark khaki, kinda olive green shorts from old navy. I wear jean shorts rarely but i see nothing wrong with them.The plaid and khaki ones are just more comfortable. and basketball shorts when at the house

Back
Top Bottom