What kind of shorts do yall rock? vol. denim? :S

jean shorts and cargo.

Camo shorts look tacky when u try and roc them like they go with everything.

A camo shorts and bred 11s is not a good look.

...but from a girls pov, i think denim shorts on guys are ehhhh...but the cargo/army type look is
pimp.gif

for myself...denim shorts and linen/cotton mix (the really short-short ones)... having very nice toned legs ftw!

Not one has yet to explain the problem with jean shorts though.... I still rock em, and I look damn good when I do.

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

...but from a girls pov, i think denim shorts on guys are ehhhh...but the cargo/army type look is
pimp.gif

for myself...denim shorts and linen/cotton mix (the really short-short ones)... having very nice toned legs ftw!
last summer I did bermudas....but I still have my dickies. I'mma cop some polo shorts as well--one pair I KNOW I'd look good in but Ican't bring myself to pay 100 for some shorts!

glasses.gif
rwfanatic wrote:

Not one has yet to explain the problem with jean shorts though.... I still rock em, and I look damn good when I do.
NH

forreal though, i still rock em to this day. i guess it's one of NT's fashion dont's
laugh.gif
and Im not really the type of dude you'd find at the GAP or AE tryna findsome shorts or anything to wear for that matter
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by bkmac

I may get the hate sent towards me, but I'll ask anyway.

When it's that time to buy shorts, any idea where I can purchase a pair of white shorts?
h&m and gap
Yeah? That's where I figured might have them.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by muffinlover

Jean shorts are never ok.
frown.gif
Since when? I never fell for that camo-shorts hype, watch it die out.
Same here.. All the Asian dudes I know stay rocking camo shorts.. They look ehh.

I usually rock cargo shorts. That or khaki shorts without the pockets. When summer rolls around ima start looking for a different typess of shorts. I don'thate jorts but id never wear them. I can't pull them off and I think they look kinda tacky.

for all yall askin how to find certain colors, hit up a dickies outlet or find them even cheaper at the flea market

Back
Top Bottom