What kind of shorts do yall rock? vol. denim? :S

Jean shorts FTL, they make me think of lowclassedness(ie. rednecks and hood dwellers)

Khaki/camo cargo shorts and bball shorts is what I roll with

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Screw what yall think, I rock Denim shorts. As long as they're not over sized Fubu's I don't see what's wrong.
laugh.gif
Son pulled that out of his @##!

I seen a dude in some denim shorts ( I don't use that J word, it makes them sound corny) in the mall today and I laughed because
I know how much ya'll hate them on NT. Although I think cargos only look good if you are short or mad skinny. Basketball shorts
are reserved for the crib, the gym or running to the corner store to me. I would never go to the mall or the movies in them, that
looks bummy imo.

Originally Posted by SKRIBZZRC

Just wondering what kind of shorts you guys are all rocking. I see mad hate on Jean shorts. i dont get why...

I rock jean shorts, Dickies shorts, some black cargo joints. like sometimes i see dudes wearing like red shoes with army shorts
laugh.gif
... how is that proper? i dont get it.

some insight on what y'all wear/
5bpxna.jpg

I've worn red shoes with cammo cargo shorts. The only other shorts I rock are khaki cargo's or basketball shorts. Abercrombie makes the best cargoshorts.

Usually khaki cargo and basketball shorts. I have a pair of camo cargo shorts someone gave me, but I don't really wear it much. And I used to wear jeanshorts way back in middle school and some high school, but I wore more cargo shorts later on in HS.

I still rock denim shorts...haven't bought jean shorts in a hot min. Mostly last summer I did rock basketball shorts hard body...that's becuz I workeddamn near everyday....footlocker shorts ftw

mostly DICKIES i got some DICKIES CARGO's too but i havent found any denim shorts i really like i have a few 569's but dont really like how they fit:.

Originally Posted by oOickusOo

Originally Posted by oOickusOo

I couldn't rock that without looking a bit "cholo-%$%"
Lmao #$#? All I said was cholo-!$ H... Damn...
I got that too after I said Animeish with the dash and the i s h.

Live and learn I guess.

You put "i s h" too right?

I have too many pairs of cargo shorts. I love 'em!

I also have Jordan shorts, Nike shorts, and Champion shorts that only get worn around the house or at the gym.

Originally Posted by bkmac

I may get the hate sent towards me, but I'll ask anyway.

When it's that time to buy shorts, any idea where I can purchase a pair of white shorts?
h&m and gap

I havent rocked Denim shorts since middle school. I rock AE, A&F, Gap, and Volcom shorts. Thinking about copping some Dickies..

Back
Top Bottom