What kind of shorts do yall rock? vol. denim? :S

So dickies are cool again? I remember not to long ago a dude said he rocks dickies and he was getting flamed.

Originally Posted by Air STi

basketball shorts and cargos
pimp.gif

It's 20 degrees out dunny, I'm not wearing any shorts.

In the summer though I only rock cargos and basketball shorts. IDK why I just don't like wearing jean shorts, too heavy I guess.

I own alotta shorts probably about 45-50 pairs

Basketball and the gym
Strictly Jordan and Nike basketball shorts includeing college twill sod shorts and 90s Kings authentics must be at least 1 inch below the knee,I rock my shortshuge im 5'7'' and love calf length shorts I got good runningback like legs and they look good on me.

Also Nike pro compresion shorts worn underneath I have all colours and have to co ordinate or I feel wrong.

Summer
Pretty much strictly denim shorts mostly Rocawear but I have some Phat farm to its more about the shade of denim than brand dark blue denim,light blue denimand black.Eastbay usually has alot of nice denim shorts around spring and again calf length I like it yall dont have to.I also have some camo cargo type jointsregular karki and the white black grey $12 each from Mo's few years back.

Peace
Scottie

Originally Posted by BabyfacedAssassin31

I own alotta shorts probably about 45-50 pairs

Basketball and the gym
Strictly Jordan and Nike basketball shorts includeing college twill sod shorts and 90s Kings authentics must be at least 1 inch below the knee,I rock my shorts huge im 5'7'' and love calf length shorts I got good runningback like legs and they look good on me.

Also Nike pro compresion shorts worn underneath I have all colours and have to co ordinate or I feel wrong.

Summer
Pretty much strictly denim shorts mostly Rocawear but I have some Phat farm to its more about the shade of denim than brand dark blue denim,light blue denim and black.Eastbay usually has alot of nice denim shorts around spring and again calf length I like it yall dont have to.I also have some camo cargo type joints regular karki and the white black grey $12 each from Mo's few years back.

Peace
Scottie

you serious son?

[color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]Camos and Khakis[/color]
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]Other than that, jeans and khaki pants.[/color]

Yes iam son

What I wear is dictated by me dont do trends I stay rocking wat I like I dont need fashion tips from nobody fashion is a personal thing.

As for huge bball shorts its from the 90s when small college guards rocked huge shorts and dude from naughty by nature rocked some huge Michigan shorts on MTVsrock n jock game just a look I love so stuck withit and aint never lettin go buyem XXL and never have to sagem.

Peace
Scottie

these are not bad looking, way better than what ya'll have been posting.
f8916f3d2415f4e2585036a744ff5c8136756824.jpg

White hats however are
smh.gif
worthy

Originally Posted by geminifly

these are not bad looking, way better than what ya'll have been posting.
f8916f3d2415f4e2585036a744ff5c8136756824.jpg

White hats however are
smh.gif
worthy

I have some like this. They are very comfortable.
I have a question for everyone...What is a good brand of cargo shorts/camo shorts (please no Abercrombie)? Looking for something past my knees...Anysuggestions would be greatly appreciated

If you wear jean shorts and think you look good in them, chances are you still live at home with your parents and possibly even sell low grade marijuana.

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

NT DOESNT WEAR SHORTS AT ALL

LONG JEANS FTW ......

UNTAN LEGS MANLY HAIRY LEGS AINT NOTHING TO .... WITH
sorry NT but I dont see my self shaving my legs
smh.gif
I know

Back
Top Bottom