What kind of shorts do yall rock? vol. denim? :S

Yuck, jean shorts are wild gay.

Camo cargo, khaki cargo, I got some pink abercrombie shorts too.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

NT DOESNT WEAR SHORTS AT ALL

LONG JEANS FTW ......

UNTAN LEGS MANLY HAIRY LEGS AINT NOTHING TO .... WITH
sorry NT but I dont see my self shaving my legs
smh.gif
I know

HUH DID I SAY ANYTHING BOUT HAIRY LEGS..... I SWEAR WHY NEW POSTERS HAVE TO BE SOO STUPID

Originally Posted by ATL Candy Man

Originally Posted by geminifly

these are not bad looking, way better than what ya'll have been posting.
f8916f3d2415f4e2585036a744ff5c8136756824.jpg

White hats however are
smh.gif
worthy

I have some like this. They are very comfortable.
I have a question for everyone...What is a good brand of cargo shorts/camo shorts (please no Abercrombie)? Looking for something past my knees...Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
If you want em long aint no abercrombie gon be that long anyway. hit up "urban" brands like enyce, southpole, avirex etc.

mariah =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

carmines =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I own alotta shorts probably about 45-50 pairs

Basketball and the gym
Strictly Jordan and Nike basketball shorts includeing college twill sod shorts and 90s Kings authentics must be at least 1 inch below the knee,I rock my shorts huge im 5'7'' and love calf length shorts I got good runningback like legs and they look good on me.

Also Nike pro compresion shorts worn underneath I have all colours and have to co ordinate or I feel wrong.

Summer
Pretty much strictly denim shorts mostly Rocawear but I have some Phat farm to its more about the shade of denim than brand dark blue denim,light blue denim and black.Eastbay usually has alot of nice denim shorts around spring and again calf length I like it yall dont have to.I also have some camo cargo type joints regular karki and the white black grey $12 each from Mo's few years back.

Peace
Scottie

If you want em long aint no abercrombie gon be that long anyway. hit up "urban" brands like enyce, southpole, avirex etc.

sick.gif
was that a joke orwhat lol

In Miami i see people wearing jean shorts all the time, whats so wrong with them?

Originally Posted by bay1591

sick.gif
was that a joke or what lol

In Miami i see people wearing jean shorts all the time, whats so wrong with them?

the weather is extra hott in miami hell ima wear jeans when its 98 outside no nick lashay rich yung shorts >>>

Originally Posted by instant klassic

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

If you wear jean shorts and think you look good in them, chances are you still live at home with your parents and possibly even sell low grade marijuana.
laugh.gif

Flat front shorts, patchwork madras shorts, seersucker shorts, critter shorts, linen shorts, etc. Everything else makes you look like a 10 yr old.
No. No it doesn't.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

I own alotta shorts probably about 45-50 pairs

Basketball and the gym
Strictly Jordan and Nike basketball shorts includeing college twill sod shorts and 90s Kings authentics must be at least 1 inch below the knee,I rock my shorts huge im 5'7'' and love calf length shorts I got good runningback like legs and they look good on me.

Also Nike pro compresion shorts worn underneath I have all colours and have to co ordinate or I feel wrong.

Summer
Pretty much strictly denim shorts mostly Rocawear but I have some Phat farm to its more about the shade of denim than brand dark blue denim,light blue denim and black.Eastbay usually has alot of nice denim shorts around spring and again calf length I like it yall dont have to.I also have some camo cargo type joints regular karki and the white black grey $12 each from Mo's few years back.

Peace
Scottie

Great Obama Usage
glasses.gif

did the jean-shorts look back in middle school, but they're just too stiff. now i just rock basketball shorts cause they are just really comfortable, andyou dont have to iron them
smile.gif

some of the jordan shorts i wear, copped most of them back when i was working for foot locker and got 50% FTW

(ignore the bed, washing all my bedding)

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

NT DOESNT WEAR SHORTS AT ALL

LONG JEANS FTW ......

UNTAN LEGS MANLY HAIRY LEGS AINT NOTHING TO .... WITH
sorry NT but I dont see my self shaving my legs
smh.gif
I know

HUH DID I SAY ANYTHING BOUT HAIRY LEGS..... I SWEAR WHY NEW POSTERS HAVE TO BE SOO STUPID

huh, I was talking about my self, read my post
laugh.gif

and get off the cap-locks fam

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

White hats however are
smh.gif
worthy

I have a question for everyone...What is a good brand of cargo shorts/camo shorts (please no Abercrombie)? Looking for something past my knees...Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

mariah =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

carmines =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Ok first off I rock all shorts other then bball shorts I cant wear them. I have jean shorts and a ton of cargo shorts. I find it funny how thefashion police on here get all crazy with the talk of jean shorts. I mean seriously you kiddin or what? It's like we got a bunch of joan rivers lurking onthe red carpet. I swear NT is turning into the view part 2.

I mean we just witnessed someone post a bangin pick of mariah lookin fine as hell and walking with her dude nick and nicks carmines got more
pimp.gif
then mariah did?! Mariah gets 3
pimp.gif
, nicks carmines get 5
pimp.gif
?!? *+$ people....lol

Originally Posted by meth68

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

White hats however are
smh.gif
worthy

mariah =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

carmines =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Ok first off I rock all shorts other then bball shorts I cant wear them. I have jean shorts and a ton of cargo shorts. I find it funny how the fashion police on here get all crazy with the talk of jean shorts. I mean seriously you kiddin or what? It's like we got a bunch of joan rivers lurking on the red carpet. I swear NT is turning into the view part 2.

I mean we just witnessed someone post a bangin pick of mariah lookin fine as hell and walking with her dude nick and nicks carmines got more
pimp.gif
then mariah did?! Mariah gets 3
pimp.gif
, nicks carmines get 5
pimp.gif
?!? *+$ people....lol
yep she gets 3, because I see fine girls everyday. yall idolize girls just because theyre famous. I mean dam, yeah shes fine, but honestly thereare hos that look just as good at school, and yall just idolizin because she famous

ps: yes I rock southpole

has anybody ever heard of a brand called brock?

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

If you wear jean shorts and think you look good in them, chances are you still live at home with your parents and possibly even sell low grade marijuana.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom