What messes up more? Twitter or Yuku?

I see those damn whales and birds a lot...

Haven't seen the T-Pain magician lately...but Yuku is still damn slow.

Soooooooo...

Yuku makes me want to eliminate anyone and their mother who wears a top hat. I bet twitter doesn't make everyone want to harpoon whales.

I've had it. #@#+ Twitter, #@#+ BP's messy $*@, #@#+ Yuku's #$%$@% up servers. My president is black my lambo's blue!

roll.gif
at the multiple posts on Twitter. I'm in Twitter jail though
frown.gif

Yuku still messes up even without the magician showing up. Going back in time, disappearing posts, pages load incredibly slow, avys taking 24 hours to change, etc.

Yuku by far but twitter is gaining steam with its "over capacity" meessage it sends the world. I'ma put my money on Yuku tho

Yuku by far but twitter is gaining steam with its "over capacity" meessage it sends the world. I'ma put my money on Yuku tho

Both of them are doing horribly right now ....I dont even wanna look at my timeline w/ all these multiple posts.

...& thanks to Yuku ...I'll have to wait 10 minutes just to send through my reply.

Originally Posted by raptors29

I've had it. #@#+ Twitter, #@#+ BP's messy $*@, #@#+ Yuku's #$%$@% up servers. My president is black my lambo's blue!

if i see the yuku wizard on the street im slapping the %*$! out of him.

Back
Top Bottom