What r some workouts/stretches I can do to reach full height potential?

OP try one of these... It's your only hope

torture-rack.jpg

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by 35KD

I'm 6"3, almost 6"4. pretty good height imo, wouldn't wanna be taller or shorter.

this....anything after that you start looking goofy and can't fit regular people's clothes.
laugh.gif

I'm 6'6, wear a size 12, agile, in shape well proportioned and can still buy my clothes and shoes at regular places. Your girl is already on my **** and she hasn't even met me yet.

I'm 6"3, almost 6"4. pretty good height imo, wouldn't wanna be taller or shorter.

this....anything after that you start looking goofy and can't fit regular people's clothes.
laugh.gif

I'm 6'6, wear a size 12, agile, in shape well proportioned and can still buy my clothes and shoes at regular places. Your girl is already on my **** and she hasn't even met me yet.

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

who describes themselves as agile?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You must not have heard about the Legend of the 6'6" Flag Football Shutdown Cornerback. Eff a Zone, I'm shutting dudes down man-to-man. Besides when I tell the mami's I'm agile one or two things happens depending on what type of club I'm at. At the High class clubs the broads get all happy and wet to think how agile I'm gonna get in that P. At the hood clubs the chicks faces look confused cause they don't know what the +%@% agile is.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You must not have heard about the Legend of the 6'6" Flag Football Shutdown Cornerback. Eff a Zone, I'm shutting dudes down man-to-man. Besides when I tell the mami's I'm agile one or two things happens depending on what type of club I'm at. At the High class clubs the broads get all happy and wet to think how agile I'm gonna get in that P. At the hood clubs the chicks faces look confused cause they don't know what the +%@% agile is.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

laugh.gif

pics

laugh.gif

pics

laugh.gif

Well when I describe myself to people I tell them I run a 4.4 with raw instinctive ball skills (no ayo).

laugh.gif

Well when I describe myself to people I tell them I run a 4.4 with raw instinctive ball skills (no ayo).

laugh.gif

pics

ayo

laugh.gif

pics

ayo

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

can't increase height same way u can't increase penis size

just deal with it short one
you in the dark bruh.

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

can't increase height same way u can't increase penis size

just deal with it short one
you in the dark bruh.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
you should just tell them you got fluid hips.. they'll catch the innuendo and also recognise your potential to be a pro bowl CB.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
you should just tell them you got fluid hips.. they'll catch the innuendo and also recognise your potential to be a pro bowl CB.

You can get taller. You break your legs, then when they regrow they get a bit longer. Repeat steps 1 and 2 until achieved desired height.

Good luck

You can get taller. You break your legs, then when they regrow they get a bit longer. Repeat steps 1 and 2 until achieved desired height.

Good luck

Back
Top Bottom