What r some workouts/stretches I can do to reach full height potential?

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

can't increase height same way u can't increase penis size

just deal with it short one
you in the dark bruh.

nerd.gif
 u in the light??

Im trying to figure out the odds of me hitting another growth spurt as well. Im 5'7-5'8 and 19 years old.

The thing is i havent grown since the 8th grade. My mom is my height, my older brother is 6'2, my younger brother has been 6'2 since he was 15 and is now pushing 6'3-6'4.

My dad though, he was my height when he was my age if not shorter, and grew to be 6'3 when he was in college.

How much of an indication is facial hair? Im pretty full on my whole neck and below my chin. Patchy on the cheeks. Also have some chest hair.

Im trying to figure out the odds of me hitting another growth spurt as well. Im 5'7-5'8 and 19 years old.

The thing is i havent grown since the 8th grade. My mom is my height, my older brother is 6'2, my younger brother has been 6'2 since he was 15 and is now pushing 6'3-6'4.

My dad though, he was my height when he was my age if not shorter, and grew to be 6'3 when he was in college.

How much of an indication is facial hair? Im pretty full on my whole neck and below my chin. Patchy on the cheeks. Also have some chest hair.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Can i ask what the main differences in you and your brothers' diets were out of curiosity?

Can i ask what the main differences in you and your brothers' diets were out of curiosity?

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

At the time when they grew, their diets were kinda like any other highschool that consisted mostly of McDonalds and Taco Bell which was much like mine.
Although, they both did always eat much more then me i would say. Iv'e always been the type to just not eat if there isnt anything i liked at home. Where as they were both vaccums in my kitchen eating anything that was there. Me and both of my brothers have rediculous metabilisms. All of as could eat junk food, and fast food all day every day and not get fat what so ever.

Right now though i know i have the worst diet by far. My first year in college and i struggle to get a good meal. My younger brother still in highschool at home gettin home dinners. My older brother out of college making steaks n %@*!. He's a dam good cook. Over all though they probably both had better diets then me.

Another thing is i never eat breakfast. Both my brothers would always be making eggs n ++** like that. Where as I would sleep until i could no more giving me jsut enough time to take a shower get dressed and leave for school.  

I figure though that genes matter most above all no matter what your diet is. 

At the time when they grew, their diets were kinda like any other highschool that consisted mostly of McDonalds and Taco Bell which was much like mine.
Although, they both did always eat much more then me i would say. Iv'e always been the type to just not eat if there isnt anything i liked at home. Where as they were both vaccums in my kitchen eating anything that was there. Me and both of my brothers have rediculous metabilisms. All of as could eat junk food, and fast food all day every day and not get fat what so ever.

Right now though i know i have the worst diet by far. My first year in college and i struggle to get a good meal. My younger brother still in highschool at home gettin home dinners. My older brother out of college making steaks n %@*!. He's a dam good cook. Over all though they probably both had better diets then me.

Another thing is i never eat breakfast. Both my brothers would always be making eggs n ++** like that. Where as I would sleep until i could no more giving me jsut enough time to take a shower get dressed and leave for school.  

Originally Posted by Sputnik

You can get taller. You break your legs, then when they regrow they get a bit longer. Repeat steps 1 and 2 until achieved desired height.

Good luck
I dunno why but this made me lol.

Originally Posted by Sputnik

You can get taller. You break your legs, then when they regrow they get a bit longer. Repeat steps 1 and 2 until achieved desired height.

Good luck
I dunno why but this made me lol.

The reason i asked was cause I didnt eat as much as my brothers and skipped breakfast a decent amount of the time too. They ate eggs,etc every morning too and they both have like 1-2 inches on me. I mean its not much but i was just wondering why that was and i think it may be the diet. Just a random theory though.

The reason i asked was cause I didnt eat as much as my brothers and skipped breakfast a decent amount of the time too. They ate eggs,etc every morning too and they both have like 1-2 inches on me. I mean its not much but i was just wondering why that was and i think it may be the diet. Just a random theory though.

Damn, you're 2 inches shorter than me....it sucks being midgets man.
ohwell.gif

But I think the best way to grow taller/stretch your body out is to just hang from a pull-up bar...this stretches out your arms and back.

Hang for like 15 minutes each day, and continue to do so everyday.

Damn, you're 2 inches shorter than me....it sucks being midgets man.
ohwell.gif

But I think the best way to grow taller/stretch your body out is to just hang from a pull-up bar...this stretches out your arms and back.

Hang for like 15 minutes each day, and continue to do so everyday.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Jump rope, run, and hang from those monkey bars for an hour. Lawlz

Believe it or not..this actually works (the hanging part). However the height increase is only temporary. Which means you have to constantly keep doing it to keep that increase. We're only talking about like an inch though. You could try swimming which stretches out your spine.

It all boils down to genetics. I know a lot of people claim that steroids and pro hormones can stunt your growth but honestly I played football and a lot of my peers were on some sort of substance and they continued to grow just fine.

HGH will only work if your growth plates are still open..your taking a big risk taking some $@@% like that if your older than 16 IMO. People have grown all the way till 25 though so it's possible to keep growing but I think the odds are against most people who are 18+. If your height is that big of a deal you could purchase shoe lifts. More people use those than you think.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Jump rope, run, and hang from those monkey bars for an hour. Lawlz

Believe it or not..this actually works (the hanging part). However the height increase is only temporary. Which means you have to constantly keep doing it to keep that increase. We're only talking about like an inch though. You could try swimming which stretches out your spine.

It all boils down to genetics. I know a lot of people claim that steroids and pro hormones can stunt your growth but honestly I played football and a lot of my peers were on some sort of substance and they continued to grow just fine.

HGH will only work if your growth plates are still open..your taking a big risk taking some $@@% like that if your older than 16 IMO. People have grown all the way till 25 though so it's possible to keep growing but I think the odds are against most people who are 18+. If your height is that big of a deal you could purchase shoe lifts. More people use those than you think.

Back
Top Bottom