What Rapper Not From Your City Gets The Most Love in Your Town?

(Chicago) Gucci might as well be from here
smh.gif

Camron & Rick Ross is out here a lot also. & everytime Jay Z comes to  town he does back to back shows (United Center)

smh.gif

Camron & Rick Ross is out here a lot also. & everytime Jay Z comes to  town he does back to back shows (United Center)

cant choose just one...

Wayne
Drake
Jeezy
Gucci

you havent seen d-riders til u been here... smh

cant choose just one...

Wayne
Drake
Jeezy
Gucci

you havent seen d-riders til u been here... smh

drake-album-release-date.jpg

Drake
&
lupe-fiasco.jpg

Lupe

But they both rep for my city (houston) pretty hard they both call it their second home there down with all the artists from here and feature and have tracks dedicated to our city...
Lupe even came to Trae Day 2010 yest. and i met him one of my fav rappers ever
38489_1506278667469_1549350031_1281928_4509699_n.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

drake-album-release-date.jpg

Drake
&
lupe-fiasco.jpg

Lupe

But they both rep for my city (houston) pretty hard they both call it their second home there down with all the artists from here and feature and have tracks dedicated to our city...
Lupe even came to Trae Day 2010 yest. and i met him one of my fav rappers ever
38489_1506278667469_1549350031_1281928_4509699_n.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

smh.gif

_'s be talkin bout grabbin fake gucci fits & gettin they hair cut like gucci when he comes to town on some kings of comedy !%@

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

smh.gif

_'s be talkin bout grabbin fake gucci fits & gettin they hair cut like gucci when he comes to town on some kings of comedy !%@

theres something about Toronto people and Clipse they'd die for a chance to tie Pusha or Malice's kicks

theres something about Toronto people and Clipse they'd die for a chance to tie Pusha or Malice's kicks

Back
Top Bottom