What Really Goes Down in the Olympic Village a.k.a. the "Kobe Just Doesn't Care" Thread

i thought the kobe pics was just for the lulz but some of you guys are acting like ya'll know for certain he's cheating.
The hell are you doing late night with your shirt off spitting game with two females whose faces are blurred out with a phone in hand?

You're supposed to be in bed resting up for the game tomorrow! 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
My only problem with Vanessa is how stupid she is.

You don't publicly serve a man (or woman/vice versa) divorce papers and move out in some massive PR nightmare to only go back to him. 

At that point, she made her self a willing victim. 

Was it stupid or a chess move? She puts their business out in the opening. I don't like it because it really puts the children in it publicly as well. But I think she did it to show the world that he's been cheating on her since she took him back the last time. While she is at home with the kids, he's knocking down girls all over the world. If it happens again and from the looks of it, it could be. Then she could take him to the cleaners. Two times!

Plus Kobe is chilling with these females who have nothing to lose and everything to gain. With his shirt off in what could be a hotel room. Could of been a party but sheesh, PARTY WITH THOSE WHO HAVE JUST AS MUCH TO LOSE.

h
aha we all see him its crazy how it seem as if alot of focus on him off the court lol but its good seeing kobe actually having fun period in the olympics

Yeah man its crazy seeing Mamba having fun and chilling. Dude never gets out the house. Remember that time we tried to get him to go out to Jamie Foxx's party and he was like "Nah, I'm going to chill and watch find Nemo with the fam". Remember that?

Last edited:
Was it stupid or a chess move? She puts their business out in the opening. I don't like it because it really puts the children in it publicly as well. But I think she did it to show the world that he's been cheating on her since she took him back the last time. While she is at home with the kids, he's knocking down girls all over the world. If it happens again and from the looks of it, it could be. Then she could take him to the cleaners. Two times!
Plus Kobe is chilling with these females who have nothing to lose and everything to gain. With his shirt off in what could be a hotel room. Could of been a party but sheesh, PARTY WITH THOSE WHO HAVE JUST AS MUCH TO LOSE.

If I was Kobe, I'd have those broads put away their camera phones right away. He needs to smarten up.

im sure some just try and keep with comfort food since they are overseas you know lol

Oh yeah good point. But I'd be damned if I worked that hard and put on a couple pounds right before competition. I'd take some brown rice, chicken breast, and broccoli all day.

Kobe = God. These are just the leaked photos. We've seen him with what.....5 or 6 girls, so that means he's probably Black Mamba'd........27 already? And opening ceremonies were less than 48 hours ago? They need to give out Olympic medals for the Village. Kobe would take home the Platinum. By far the best part of the Olympics = Kobe White Women Shenanigans.

Are you guys aware that these pics were from Spain? I have no doubt that Kobe is getting down the same way in London though. :lol:

Kobe = God. These are just the leaked photos. We've seen him with what.....5 or 6 girls, so that means he's probably Black Mamba'd........27 already? And opening ceremonies were less than 48 hours ago? They need to give out Olympic medals for the Village. Kobe would take home the Platinum. By far the best part of the Olympics = Kobe White Women Shenanigans.

You got a closet with Kobe memorabilia everywhere don't you? Probably got the Denver T-Shirt too huh?

i thought the kobe pics was just for the lulz but some of you guys are acting like ya'll know for certain he's cheating.
The hell are you doing late night with your shirt off spitting game with two females whose faces are blurred out with a phone in hand?

You're supposed to be in bed resting up for the game tomorrow! 
laugh.gif
son the "leaked" pic was earlier in the week, you think Kobe of all people is going slack off a night before a game? come on now

im sure some just try and keep with comfort food since they are overseas you know lol

Oh yeah good point. But I'd be damned if I worked that hard and put on a couple pounds right before competition. I'd take some brown rice, chicken breast, and broccoli all day.
Some of the athletes have a hard time keeping on weight anyway. Phelps was eating like the ultimate stoner when he was training for Beijing.

LOL @ Kobe... I not'eem nowhere near mad doe...
I never really was a fan of dude outside of the court... But it seems like son really aint found not one f**k to give out since the team arrived to London...

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

kobe that dude :pimp:

white women ftw

Some of the athletes have a hard time keeping on weight anyway. Phelps was eating like the ultimate stoner when he was training for Beijing.

yea, i mean fast food is by no means healthy, but at the rate those athletes burn calories, it wont affect them as much as it affects the average joe

These athletes are plowing girls left and right. Cmon son, these young men and women are the pinnacle of human fitness and determination. I'll be angry if they didn't have any fun. Just the predicament, the situation, the location they find themselves in. Must be an incredible experience. Its like two weeks at summer camps, except everyone is great at whatever they do. I'd kill to go back in time and train my younger self like a pitbull. 2016 will be the craziest Olympics of all time, promiscuity wise. The setting is already there.

Love & Passion, on the beautiful beaches of Brazil. i salute yall athletes. living the damn dream.

Kobe bout to break Wilt's all-time yambs record. Davis' ugly *** ain't gettin no yambs, its straight to the friend zone with that unibrow.

Back
Top Bottom