What Really Goes Down in the Olympic Village a.k.a. the "Kobe Just Doesn't Care" Thread

Here's the Mickey D's in the village. These guys look defeated and just want a McFlurry to salvage their night.

AysCfc1CQAA1wyt.jpg:large

It's taking everything in my body to not make a "this guy looks really Hungary" joke...

Actually, I admire the young man for not conforming to your standards of what is acceptable. He is going to be successful, having access to all that you desire, regardless of his eyebrows and teeth. Meanwhile, you are sitting on the internet trying to impress your friends while properly cuffing your jeans.
Have fun!

IDGAF what he does with his eyebrows. But I have no idea why dude hasn't fixed his teeth... not even for the sake of conforming, but for the sake of being able to actually bite food??? Sort of important???

Having teeth like that is not healthy.

Not really trying to be all up in this pointless discussion but maybe, just MAYBE he hasn't had the proper amount of time to get his teeth fixed? When has he had down time since he got drafted? We don't know. So you can't really assume he has had time to do that.

my man Kobe. I was watching the women's bball game awhen they mentioned the Coratian chick couldn't bring her husband on the honeymoon. Dude is sitting home crying into his food at the prospect of her getting smashed out hardbody

IDGAF what he does with his eyebrows. But I have no idea why dude hasn't fixed his teeth... not even for the sake of conforming, but for the sake of being able to actually bite food??? Sort of important???
Having teeth like that is not healthy.
Are you planning on kissing him or something? Quite obviously at seven feet tall, then over two fiddy, dude isn't having issues with eating....
laugh.gif
For one, he is only 222 lbs 
eek.gif

Also, if he had better teeth, he could eat more effectively and bulk up. 

Remember, you can't eat without teeth 
glasses.gif

Are you planning on kissing him or something? Quite obviously at seven feet tall, then over two fiddy, dude isn't having issues with eating....:lol:

????????????????

This might be the dumbest thing I've read today. If you don't understand how having your entire set of bottom front teeth sitting a half inch behind your top teeth is detrimental to your oral health then I'm not sure what to say.

And :lol: at him being over 250 right now.

Last edited:
take all this nonsense to the casual wear thread. or just let the man live.

this threads is for gossip not fashion/hygiene :lol:

take all this nonsense to the casual wear thread. or just let the man live.
this threads is for gossip not fashion/hygiene :lol:

**** is disgusting how men literally get into debates about the way another guy looks.

Gender roles REALLY are starting to blur.

i dont get the hate on wale

dude is a young African American getting money living his dream the legal way

dudes making comments sounding like females........"I wanna punch him in the face"......"This dude looks like a complete idiot. I personally want to fight him"

:rofl:

I hope yall grown men are trolling

NT we're better than this. Seriously.

How do you sound debating about a "overbite" of Davis, when the kid is living the ******g life as a 18-19 year old? You think the broads he just took down in Olympic Village care he has that overbite? Exactly.

Same with Wale. He's corny, yeah. Is he living a life people would kill for? No doubt.

Lets just get back to the topic on hand...

Back
Top Bottom