What Really Goes Down in the Olympic Village a.k.a. the "Kobe Just Doesn't Care" Thread

Kobe bout to break Wilt's all-time yambs record. Davis' ugly *** ain't gettin no yambs, its straight to the friend zone with that unibrow.

That dude has 0 swag. First thing he should've done when he got drafted was get his damn teeth fixed. His unibrow can be shaved with a $2 razor. Look at how he cuffs his jeans. :x:x:x

Last edited:
Kobe bout to break Wilt's all-time yambs record. Davis' ugly *** ain't gettin no yambs, its straight to the friend zone with that unibrow.
That dude has 0 swag. First thing he should've done when he got drafted was get his damn teeth fixed. His unibrow can be shaved with a $2 razor. Look at how he cuffs his jeans.
sick.gif
:x:x
Who are we talking about in this picture?... 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

It might just be genetics, I doubt what he eats has much to do with the way his teeth align. But he has the money to fix it. :smh:

It might just be genetics, I doubt what he eats has much to do with the way his teeth align. But he has the money to fix it.
mean.gif
I think he was saying, how does his teeth chew up food. Your top and bottom teeth have to connect in order to bite into food

Tiger vs. Kobe, 2016, for the "extra-curricular" Gold medal. No white woman is safe.

In the general thread I wasn't quite sure why everyone hated Wale.

I now know. This dude looks like a complete idiot. I personally want to fight him.

As for Kobe? Wow!! Shirt off in a hotel with some biddies. That was in Spain, just imagine what's happening in the village.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom