What Really Goes Down in the Olympic Village a.k.a. the "Kobe Just Doesn't Care" Thread

How is that a down *** chick?

Shes an idiot. Kobe has smashed DOZENS of women and yet shes sticking around for what? Why? 
If anything Kobe is the idiot, he's the one who always puts himself in harms way. Rest assured every NBA player besides Tim Duncan cheats on his wife. Vanessa wants to turn the other cheek, but this fool has pictures of him taken every other night.
mean.gif
Bruh, Vanessa can't keep acting like the victim. She had her chance to get away. Shes enabling that dude. 

She FILED DIVORCE PAPERS and PUBLICLY served him.

Theres a reason that "Stay Scheming" song was so popular. Ya'll must have forgot. Everyone thought Kobe's relationship was done. She had moved out. She was in the process of selling homes. Kobe was living out of hotels. 

Then all of a sudden, its "all good" 

I mean...what?

I'm not trying to be the moral champion here and speak on their relationship, but she CLEARLY felt a way about the whole thing to distance herself from the dude. 

Shes a lame and women that look up to her are losers. Shes not supporting her man, shes supporting herself. If she had any sense of respect, she'd dip out and maintain her dignity. 

\

3some?

seems like no white girl in england is safe/possible Rio 2016 Preview

Last edited:
She denies it, but there's a lot of pics floating around of Lochte and that K Michelle chick from Love and Hip Hop, some people saying they're dating...

lochte24.jpg.crop_display.jpg

OK4AB.png

These are old but:

As1Z7.jpg

Its crazy how its gotten to the point that if Kobe even talks to another woman its "hes trying to creep". The guy cant even socialize anymore. He mostly has himself to blame but it really has gotten out of hand within the media and public perception.

He really has done it to himself though.

What's amazing to me is how far things have deteriorated. Guys are SUPPORTING this man cheating on his wife. :lol:

"That's how you do it Bean". :lol: He isn't on the court having a good game.

She denies it, but there's a lot of pics floating around of Lochte and that K Michelle chick from Love and Hip Hop, some people saying they're dating...
lochte24.jpg.crop_display.jpg

OK4AB.png

These are old but:
As1Z7.jpg

Its not true...ive known kim since 7th grade.
not sayin he didnt smash, but no relationship.

I am pretty sure that the U.S. women's soccer team and the various women's swimming teams are the ones that get passed around the most.

The least popular athletes from obscure countries probably get no play.

Kobe is probably the dude doing the most damage out there. Started a week and a half early with that swimmer from australia :smh:

:smh:@ those under 18 gymnastics girls in orgies
Flip yea, the water polo chicks have crazy mass

How is that a down *** chick?

Shes an idiot. Kobe has smashed DOZENS of women and yet shes sticking around for what? Why? 

how do u know that kobe has smashed a dozen? u know why they together? cuz they have kids. but still. kobe is done for w/ his rape history.

time to move onto a new and better cat.

tim duncan is inked too.

:rofl:

:rofl:  :rofl:  

Aye...you see which one is biggest? 

LMAO, perfect execution my nig

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom