What Really Goes Down in the Olympic Village a.k.a. the "Kobe Just Doesn't Care" Thread

http://www.thestar.com/sports/londo...bolt-unwinds-with-swedish-handballers-dimanno

A Swedish newspaper reported yesterday that the, uh, fans, had asked Bolt’s coach for accreditation so they could properly congratulate the sprinter, and then spent an hour-and-a-half in his bedroom. That would be 30 minutes of congratulating per Scandinavian, you could say.

:lol: :pimp:
vlcsnap-2012-04-26-18h34m33s60.png

On that 'Shush mama...you gonna wake up the rest of the b****es' steez :lol: :smokin

Last edited:
"Bolt Broads"

Jamina Roberts

Isabelle Gullden

Ulrika Agrens

Last edited:
http://www.thestar.com/sports/londo...bolt-unwinds-with-swedish-handballers-dimanno

A Swedish newspaper reported yesterday that the, uh, fans, had asked Bolt’s coach for accreditation so they could properly congratulate the sprinter, and then spent an hour-and-a-half in his bedroom. That would be 30 minutes of congratulating per Scandinavian, you could say.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
EDIT:
Isabelle Gullden
Oh Snap!!! Bill Simmons was drooling over this girl:
You'll be shocked to hear that the stands were packed for that one — it's like they sent out an Emergency Pervert Alert through the streets of London. Even though there were a few lookers on each team, Isabelle Gullden was the one who jumped out: an attractive blonde who doubled as Sweden's version of Nash, someone who was as talented as she was pretty. (Here, I'll save you the 25 seconds  you were just going to spend frantically YouTubing her.) Thanks to her, Fitzy and I practically broke our ankles jumping on the Swedish women's handball bandwagon. In the first half, Sweden's coach kept subbing offense/defense for Gullden — even if he was resting her for the second half (when she never came out), we decided the coach just wanted to sit next to her on the bench. We couldn't blame him, either. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Last edited:
Its crazy that an athlete would train so hard for four years, and potentially lose an edge or not be at TOP physical condition because they partied before their event. Bolt still has the 200 to run. You figure he would go HAM after that, and not before.

I aint mad at him though.

Its crazy that an athlete would train so hard for four years, and potentially lose an edge or not be at TOP physical condition because they partied before their event. Bolt still has the 200 to run. You figure he would go HAM after that, and not before.

Yo...have you not been reading the whole thread? 

These dudes get tail and will go out and win medals the following day with NO shame. The closing ceremonies aren't for a few more days and yet the stories are leaking out. 

Swedish....handball...players. :nerd:

Last edited:
Usain knew what was up, thats why he swiftly broke up w/ his gf right before the olympics began :lol: :smokin, so my man isn't even cheating

Yo...have you not been reading the whole thread? 

These dudes get tail and will go out and win medals the following day with NO shame. The closing ceremonies aren't for a few more days and yet the stories are leaking out. 

Of course I have read the thread. My point was why not wait to party AFTER they have completed the event that they have dedicated the last four years of their lives to? What if one night of partying effects their performance? Is it really worth it?

Back
Top Bottom