What Really Goes Down in the Olympic Village a.k.a. the "Kobe Just Doesn't Care" Thread

Stephanie Rice must have that good P - Kobe and Phelps :lol:

Last edited:
ifwtkobeswim3.png

"Forreal yall... it's this big!!"

:rofl: :rofl: Dawg, this thread is easily one of my favorites in a good while...

Kobe is doin' work!

These swimmers out there slidin' through these chicks like M. Bison...

My guy Cullen Jones looks like he's the ultimate wingman... :lol: :pimp:

Ryan Lochte
americangoldmedalwinnin.jpg

SWAGGER = UNMATCHED!

^
She needs to chill :lol:. He should confront her about it, she might be bigger than him though.

^^^ I kind of like that smoking jacket/blazer Lochte has on in those pics. I'd wear it.

And I really hope dude just got a drink spilled in his lap, but considering how wasted he looks, wouldn't be surprised if it was something else.

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: at Kobe just sittin in the stands with multiple white women and gon tell Vanessa, "naw, we was just watchin the games" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The dude is flat out sitting courtside with random broads like it's no big deal. Jewelry stores in London finna get PAID!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at Kobe just sittin in the stands with multiple white women and gon tell Vanessa, "naw, we was just watchin the games"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The dude is flat out sitting courtside with random broads like it's no big deal. Jewelry stores in London finna get PAID!!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i hated kobe in his early years but my opinion has changed the last 3-4 years lol 

Back
Top Bottom