What Really Goes Down in the Olympic Village a.k.a. the "Kobe Just Doesn't Care" Thread

[h1]15 Crazy Anecdotes From ESPN's Story On Sex At The Olympic Village[/h1]
Tony Manfred [color= rgb(204, 204, 204)]|[/color]  Jul. 11, 2012, 12:21 PM  [color= rgb(204, 204, 204)]|[/color]  [color= rgb(241, 30, 30)]800,380[/color]  [color= rgb(204, 204, 204)]|[/color]  17

olympics-kissing-germans.jpg

AP
The naked athletes aren't even the best thing about ESPN The Magazine's "Body Issue."
Instead, Sam Alipour's amazing feature  on the ungodly amounts of sex and partying that goes on in the Olympic Village is the highlight.

Alipour spoke with a bunch of former Olympians, who revealed that the Village is one one crazy place.

Many of the athletes opened up and told Alipour crazy stories to illustrate how insane the Village gets. These stories include everything from Hope Solo doing the Today Show drunk the morning after cozying up to a celebrity, to a javelin competitor having sex with three women per day in order to stay relaxed.

[h2]At the 2000 Olympics, javelin competitor Breaux Greer had sex with three women every day[/h2]
at-the-2000-olympics-javelin-competitor-breaux-greer-had-sex-with-three-women-every-day.jpg

Jonathan Ferrey/Getty Images
Two were Olympians — a pole vaulter and a hurdler — and the other was a vacationer of Scandinavian decent.
He had to pull out of the competition with a knee injury.

Source: ESPN

[h2]Hope Solo snuck a celebrity into her room after winning gold in 2008, but won't say who[/h2]
hope-solo-snuck-a-celebrity-into-her-room-after-winning-gold-in-2008-but-wont-say-who.jpg

AP Images
She said she was partying with Vince Vaughn, but didn't say who the celeb she brought back with her was. It's her "Olympics secret," she says.

[h2]Solo and the women's team then did the Today Show drunk the next morning[/h2]
solo-and-the-womens-team-then-did-the-today-show-drunk-the-next-morning.jpg

Today Show

[h2]The organizers of the 2000 Olympics ordered 70,000 condoms. It was not enough[/h2]
the-organizers-of-the-2000-olympics-ordered-70000-condoms-it-was-not-enough.jpg

irina slutsky on www.flickr.com
They had to bring in an additional 20,000 condoms to meet demand.
Now 100,000 are provided for every Olympics.

[h2]Ryan Lochte estimates that a massive 70-75% of athletes in the Village are having sex[/h2]
ryan-lochte-estimates-that-a-massive-70-75-of-athletes-in-the-village-are-having-sex.jpg

Wikimedia Commons

[h2]"I've seen people having sex right out in the open. On the grass, between buildings, people are getting down and dirty."[/h2]
ive-seen-people-having-sex-right-out-in-the-open-on-the-grass-between-buildings-people-are-getting-down-and-dirty.jpg

A mock-up of the outdoor space at the 2012 Village in London

YouTube
That's a quote from Hope Solo.

[h2]Swimmer Amanda Beard said Olympians "walk around for miles trying to sneak somewhere" if they are given curfews[/h2]
swimmer-amanda-beard-said-olympians-walk-around-for-miles-trying-to-sneak-somewhere-if-they-are-given-curfews.jpg

Playboy

[h2]Skier Carrie Sheinberg said two German bobsledders tried to trade her their gold medals for "some group fun" at the 1994 Games[/h2]
skier-carrie-sheinberg-said-two-german-bobsledders-tried-to-trade-her-their-gold-medals-for-some-group-fun-at-the-1994-games.jpg

BBC/IOC
Said Sheinberg: "They made it clear that they'd trade me their gold for all kinds of other favors. I Said jokingly, 'Thanks, but Tommy Moe has a medal. I'll play with his."

[h2]In 2010, six athletes had an orgy in a whirlpool at a house outside the Village[/h2]
in-2010-six-athletes-had-an-orgy-in-a-whirlpool-at-a-house-outside-the-village.jpg

Hotel President Wilson
Germans, Canadians, and Austrians were involved.

[h2]At the end of the 2000 Games, the Australian team threw a bonfire and burned a bunch of furniture from the Village[/h2]
at-the-end-of-the-2000-games-the-australian-team-threw-a-bonfire-and-burned-a-bunch-of-furniture-from-the-village.jpg

AP Images

[h2]The teens are involved too! Shawn Johnson and cyclist Taylor Phinney struck up a relationship in Beijing[/h2]
the-teens-are-involved-too-shawn-johnson-and-cyclist-taylor-phinney-struck-up-a-relationship-in-beijing.jpg

Wikimedia Commons
Phinney would throw Johnson snickers bars from his balcony.
Next thing they knew, they were kissing in the lobby.

[h2]By the tail-end of the Games, athletes who are done competing stay out to 7 a.m., greeting still-competing athletes as they head to their events[/h2]
by-the-tail-end-of-the-games-athletes-who-are-done-competing-stay-out-to-7-am-greeting-still-competing-athletes-as-they-head-to-their-events.jpg

@RyanLochte

[h2]At the 1976 Olympics, 16-year-old Greg Louganis cozied up to the Soviet diving team, and saw one married male Soviet diver hooking up with his teammate[/h2]
at-the-1976-olympics-16-year-old-greg-louganis-cozied-up-to-the-soviet-diving-team-and-saw-one-married-male-soviet-diver-hooking-up-with-his-teammate.jpg

YouTube

[h2]As it turns out, all the athletes are insanely wasted during the Closing Ceremony[/h2]
as-it-turns-out-all-the-athletes-are-insanely-wasted-during-the-closing-ceremony.jpg

Wikimedia Commons
ESPN says all the athletes show up drunk, then continue drinking during the ceremony.

[h2]The party continues on the plane ride home[/h2]
the-party-continues-on-the-plane-ride-home.jpg

Facebook/Al Maktoum International Airport
In 2000, on a flight from Sydney to LA, the flight attendants put all the Olympians in the back of the plane and the regular people in the front.
Breaux Greer ended up in the bathroom with a "famous Olympian he will not name."

[h2]BONUS: "My last Olympics, I had a girlfriend, big mistake. Now I'm single, so London should be really good. I'm excited." -- Ryan Lochte[/h2]
bonus-my-last-olympics-i-had-a-girlfriend-big-mistake-now-im-single-so-london-should-be-really-good-im-excited-ryan-lochte.jpg

Al Bello/Getty Images

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/olympic-village-sex-party-2012-7?op=1#ixzz239r2sVt0

Last edited:
I bet our US Olympic bball team has a bet on how many girls they can get it in.. The winner, prob just a million dollars

I remember her saying Jason Kidd was her favorite player and she wore his number in college I think. He went to her games in Athens and they probably hung out
wink.gif
How about she has the #5 tatted on her lower back in honor of him. 

LOL. 

I remember her saying Jason Kidd was her favorite player and she wore his number in college I think. He went to her games in Athens and they probably hung out :wink: .

LOL. 
I wasn't sure if it was a tattoo or jersey number, thanks for clarifying. He definitely got in those guts then :lol:.

Who wants to set up an nt'er trip to Rio? :nerd:

I remember her saying Jason Kidd was her favorite player and she wore his number in college I think. He went to her games in Athens and they probably hung out
wink.gif

LOL. 
I wasn't sure if it was a tattoo or jersey number, thanks for clarifying. He definitely got in those guts then
laugh.gif

Who wants to set up an nt'er trip to Rio?
nerd.gif
[table][tr][td]
A random thought about Misty May-Treanor’s tattoo…

Posted by John Paulsen (09/26/2008 @ 4:42 pm)

This occurred to me during the Bejing Olympic Games, but I was reminded of it with all the hoopla surrounding the “Dancing With The Stars” premiere.

Misty May-Treanor has a tattoo on her lower back. It’s a picture of the Roman numeral five, a tribute to Jason Kidd, May-Treanor’s favorite basketball player. Kidd wears the #5 on his jersey. May also wore the number in college.

So imagine you’re Misty’s husband, baseball player Matt Treanor, and you’re spending some “quality time” with your wife and you look down and see that tattoo. What happens when a picture of Jason Kidd’s mug pops into your head?
[/td][/tr][/table]

Just...not field hockey...I'm watching the females go at it...you will get ****** up [/B]in some field hockey. :smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom