What Really Goes Down in the Olympic Village a.k.a. the "Kobe Just Doesn't Care" Thread

link to this?
nerd.gif

:eek ...Word is Nike, Kobe's biggest sponsor, told him in no uncertain terms that if he divorced his wife or let his wife leave him that they would drop him and no other company would take him. Nike even negotiated the agreement with his wife and what she would receive for staying with him.
source? 8o
Remember the Hollywood secrets thread? Same as them.
was that the thread talking about dude at Nickelodeon having sex with all those cast members like amanda bines and all them?
Yup...the one that ruined Hayden Pannetiere :{

It was a barely blind item, that I'd be inclined to believe. A rumor's still a rumor, but didn't MJ stay with his wife til he retired for similar reasons? And that'd be the missing link for how he could be YOLO London and still keep a ring on it.

The best one was Bosh being a cross dresser and his GF thinking it was cute :rollin
link to this? 8o

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2012/08/blind-item-1_11.html

What A+ list star athlete was told by his biggest sponsor that if he divorced his wife or let his wife leave him that they would drop him and no other company would take him. The sponsor even negotiated the agreement with his wife and what she would receive for staying with the A+ lister. The athlete still makes it tough though for her.
I mean...there's only 1 option and that's it... 8o :lol

Last edited:
I'm black, would be 24 by the olympics in Rio, and athletic. I'm daaaooowwwnnn :lol (srs though)

Y'all are foolish. :rollin but I'm about to be 27 in Rio... so you know, let's get this done. We need 15 for the team (including reserves). Who else is signing up for Team NT?
i'm in
im in too

buuuutt im not black

is that okay???

:lol

I'm in

I'm black, would be 24 by the olympics in Rio, and athletic. I'm daaaooowwwnnn :lol (srs though)

Y'all are foolish. :rollin but I'm about to be 27 in Rio... so you know, let's get this done. We need 15 for the team (including reserves). Who else is signing up for Team NT?
i'm in
im in too

buuuutt im not black

is that okay???

:lol

I'm in

Im in as the youngest coach ever 8o

Wade flew in and wanted to get some last minute Olympic booty :lol.
I'm going to be old by the time Rio rolls around. I want dibs on a coaching staff spot.

Forget that. I'll be 40 by the time Rio comes around and i'm still down. After seeing this thread, gives me motivation to try and stay young. If Steve Nash can play at 40 in the NBA, I think I can manage Olympic team handball.

Training starts tomorrow for me. Finally saw Dark Knight Rises and Bourne Legacy and got pumped as hell to work out. Also, how is there no Allyson Fenix appreciation in this thread? So talented, so ridiculously beautiful. :smokin

eek.gif
...Word is Nike, Kobe's biggest sponsor, told him in no uncertain terms that if he divorced his wife or let his wife leave him that they would drop him and no other company would take him. Nike even negotiated the agreement with his wife and what she would receive for staying with him.
Kobe VII "Vanessa" coming soon with shackles attached to them, word to the Adidas joints.
o-ADIDAS-SHACKLE-SNEAKERS-570.jpg

Training starts tomorrow for me. Finally saw Dark Knight Rises and Bourne Legacy and got pumped as hell to work out. Also, how is there no Allyson Fenix appreciation in this thread? So talented, so ridiculously beautiful. :smokin

What do you mean? She has plenty of pics in the Women of 2012 Olympics thread :lol?

First time visiting this thread... wat is going on here?
Cliffs:

Olympic Village is a cesspool of sex and drugs

Kobe been going ham with the snow bunnies, gives no dambs about family structure

Everyone gets it in

Lochte goes in too

Possible NT Summit at the next Winter Olympics, or the 2016 Summer Games, we gonna do handball double entendre

Cliffs of Cliffs: All kinds of nuts are being and will be bust. All kiiinds.

Last edited:
Cliffs:

Olympic Village is a cesspool of sex and drugs

Kobe been going ham with the snow bunnies, gives no dambs about family structure

Everyone gets it in

Lochte goes in too

Possible NT Summit at the next Winter Olympics, or the 2016 Summer Games, we gonna do handball double entendre

Cliffs of Cliffs: All kinds of nuts are being and will be bust. All kiiinds.

I am in as a visitor. If you need an alternate for the team put me down. Who else is down 8o

The olympics village could not escape wade's herpes.

The kobe rumor sounds bogus to me. How can nike control other sponsors /companies? Addidas or even Under Armour would probably pick him up and Nike would not be able to do anything about it.

Under Armour and Li-Ning would throw HUGE money at Kobe. Why would Nike even care if he split up with his wife? None of his fans would care, and honestly the ones that would care would actually be happier to see them split. That rumor has to be made up.

^
If they didn't drop him during the rape charge, it's hard to imagine they would because of a divorce. Weird logic on their part.

Back
Top Bottom