What Really Goes Down in the Olympic Village a.k.a. the "Kobe Just Doesn't Care" Thread

You guys think about these players lives too much off the court. Live your own life instead of trying to live through theirs. Got 41 pages of dudes in here on some Perez Hilton steez.
Under Armour and Li-Ning would throw HUGE money at Kobe. Why would Nike even care if he split up with his wife? None of his fans would care, and honestly the ones that would care would actually be happier to see them split. That rumor has to be made up.
Where's this Hollywood secrets thread that mentions something about Hayden Pannetiere? And what does it say about her?

Last edited:
to the window, to the wall,
till the sweat drops down my gawls,
down these females crawl.

down ____ , _____,

Last edited:
You guys think about these players lives too much off the court. Live your own life instead of trying to live through theirs. Got 41 pages of dudes in here on some Perez Hilton steez.

Says the guy who made a thread trying to subliminally get the lowdown from GUNNA about Josh Freeman's rumored cocaine habit.
Ok pal. :lol

ol 42-team havin ************, fall back.
Man, I been a heat fan for years! 
roll.gif

Buc Em constantly talks down to NT all the time.. He's always blabbing about anyone with a high post count needs to get off the computer and go outside.. And he said he was quitting Nike Talk when he hit 4000 posts or some nonsense.

Just ignore him..

Oooh look at me I'm Buc Em I see a funny thread about the Olympics so i'm going to poop all over everyone's fun. :{:{:{

Last edited:
Buc Em constantly talks down to NT all the time.. He's always blabbing about anyone with a high post count needs to get off the computer and go outside.. And he said he was quitting Nike Talk when he hit 4000 posts or some nonsense.
Just ignore him..
laugh.gif
 daggers!
laugh.gif

Says the guy who made a thread trying to subliminally get the lowdown from GUNNA about Josh Freeman's rumored cocaine habit.
Ok pal. :lol

Yeah, to see if what I heard was true. If your quarterback had an awful year and then you heard from more than a few people that live near him that he started doing drugs in the past year then I'm sure you'd want an answer too to see if your favorite team is going to need a new quarterback soon. It wasn't on some BRUH FREEMAN DO NOTHIN BUT SNORT THE BEST AND SMASH DIMEZ :hat :hat PLEAASE TELL ME THIS IS TRU CUZ IF SO FREEMAN IZ MY DUDE LIVIN DAT LYFEEE :smokin

I also think I've posted like 30 times that my favorite teams are the Sixers, Bucs, Mariners, Anaheim Ducks and Kentucky basketball. I switched my avy to Hue Jackson for like two days once because I wanted Raheem fired and every football fan on this board flipped ****. I had a Bobcats avy for like a week recently as well. I'm transferring schools this semester and I'll be 40 minutes away from Charlotte so I'll be attending a good number of Bobcat games this year. I mean everybody's hopping on the Bobcats bandwagon, right? I also joked how I've been a Nets fan my whole life because I attended Brian Scalabrine basketball camp in middle school and lived in New Jersey for 15 years when it came out that Dwight might be traded there.

I like how Knicks fans stay acting like I straight up hate the Knicks. I hate Carmelo Anthony. I went to a ton of Knicks games growing up and lived only 30 minutes from MSG. I always root for the Knicks when they're on tv, but I did love their team when they had Gallo and Chandler. As long as Melo's on the team it'll be hard for me to pull for them like I used to.

you are thinking about how average NT dudes waste their time
that is even worse

Just trying to help people out. People on here don't wanna be helped though, they've got it all figured out in 150 characters or less. I'm really not trying to badger people on here, I do enjoy posting on here for some things. I just try sometimes to make people realize that posting on an internet message board 20,000 times in a few years isn't healthy.

Last edited:
Just trying to help people out. People on here don't wanna be helped though, they've got it all figured out in 150 characters or less. I'm really not trying to badger people on here, I do enjoy posting on here for some things. I just try sometimes to make people realize that posting on an internet message board 20,000 times in a few years isn't healthy.

:rollin you're talking like having a high post count on a message board reflects a legitimate problem in someone's life.

'people don't want to be helped" what exactly are you helping, Dr Phil?

Last edited:
Some simple math 20000/(300*6)=11 so that's 11 posts a day over 6 years (2006 join date). If you drop into S&T or General, 11 posts a day can be done in about 15 minutes if you're in a busy thread. Now I've seen very few people with 20,000 posts so even 11 posts a day is extreme. Most people I see with 5+ years on here actually only have about 5-10 thousand posts... y'know kinda like yourself.

Also, did anyone else just hear Costas say how the Olympians were "vibrant young people" and became "closer than just friends"? Bob knows what's goin down in the village. :Nthat

Last edited:
Some dudes thrive off of being the buzz kill to any happy situation. I bet his "friends" hate inviting him to any of their group activities anymore.

No one wants to be around negativity.

Some simple math 20000/(300*6)=11 so that's 11 posts a day over 6 years (2006 join date). If you drop into S&T or General, 11 posts a day can be done in about 15 minutes if you're in a busy thread. Now I've seen very few people with 20,000 posts so even 11 posts a day is extreme. Most people I see with 5+ years on here actually only have about 5-10 thousand posts... y'know kinda like yourself.
Also, did anyone else just hear Costas say how the Olympians were "vibrant young people" and became "closer than just friends"? Bob knows what's goin down in the village. :Nthat

Maybe Bob has been putting in some work himself ayyyyyy

Back
Top Bottom