What Really Goes Down in the Olympic Village a.k.a. the "Kobe Just Doesn't Care" Thread

111qi3k.gif
Flawless

PS. How do you multquote now? I pressed the multi button but I get the same result

highlight the multi buttons on the users you want to quote and then click the regular quote
 You gotta hit multi quote individually for each post and then the last one just hit the regular quote and it should all be set up.
Got that!

But I meant more in the sense of when you quote someone that had previously quoted another person. Is there a way to do that or do you just quote the last thing that was said.

Dont mean to threadjack! I already subscribed to this 
laugh.gif

I'd be a rich dude if i can spy on one of these athletes. Black mailing them with their sex tape and %@ :smokin:nerd:

sigh, comeon lebron. At least find a chick that doesnt really speak english and doesnt have a twitter

Thats what Im saying

point me to the beautiful ladies with the heavy accent lol

im walking in the village cafeteria like

You don't think it's fun and sooo 2012 to make the misogynist assumptions that every interaction between a male and female has to do with and lead to sex?
Buzz_Killington_by_Uber_Geek15.jpg

Not to be a buzz killington, I just don't see thread of the year worthyness here. Maybe if we got some SOLID stuff but guys are pretty much speculating what yambs their favorite athletes are getting. Funny yes, but not TOTY quite yet.

tmz already doing work. kobe at the club just chatting. prob spitting gm in italian

Last edited:
You don't think it's fun and sooo 2012 to make the misogynist assumptions that every interaction between a male and female has to do with and lead to sex?
Buzz_Killington_by_Uber_Geek15.jpg
Not to be a buzz killington, I just don't see thread of the year worthyness here. Maybe if we got some SOLID stuff but guys are pretty much speculating what yambs their favorite athletes are getting. Funny yes, but not TOTY quite yet.

Not to be a buzz killington, I just don't see thread of the year worthyness here.

Not to be a buzz killington, I just don't see thread of the year worthyness here.

Oh word?

OK I'm sorry guys.

What continent do you guys think Kobe is going to splash on first?

98649-414x290-Pillow_fight.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom