What reason would a Caucasian UberEats Driver refuse to deliver to a Predominately Black neighborhoo

Lol it's obvious no one in this thread knows how uber works...I'm dying :rofl:

Nah dudes are just desperate now. Only way anything can be race related is if someone resurrects hitler or rocks straight up kkk garb and hurls the N word and even then dudes will be like "bu bu we dont know the context he was using the n word in"

Nah dudes are just desperate now. Only way anything can be race related is if someone resurrects hitler or rocks straight up kkk garb and hurls the N word and even then dudes will be like "bu bu we dont know the context he was using the n word in"
QFT

:lol: sounds straight forward off jump but should've known. Email to corporate and social media is the right move.

Last edited:
If it's like any hood I've ever been in there was probably at least 10 mfs standing in the middle of the road. Probably all simultaneously mean mugged his vehicle and he probably got intimidated and bounced :lol:

Why are people assuming OP lives in the hood from Training Day? :lol: it reminds me of high school when the white kids at my school didn't come to my side of the city because it was too "ghetto". Apparently neighborhoods full of middle to upper class Mexicans and Vietnamese was "ghetto" due to a lack of white people in the area

Last edited:
Why are people assuming OP lives in the hood from Training Day? :lol: it reminds me of high school when the white kids at my school didn't come to my side of the city because it was too "ghetto". Apparently neighborhoods full of middle to upper class Mexicans and Vietnamese was "ghetto" due to a lack of white people in the area
Areas were the coloreds live are seen as ghetto by many whites.

Last edited:
Huh man.....

I live in an urban area with people of varying backgrounds but one thing for sure is people arent just posted up standing in the middle of the street with pitbulls shooting dice and drinking 40s like these dudes are implying lol.

gave you the automated response 
mean.gif

whats the point of saying a name like its a real person when they didnt even address what happened to you?

you didnt get a ride, and you werent a passenger

but this is what passes for customer service now 
mean.gif

gave you the automated response :smh:

whats the point of saying a name like its a real person when they didnt even address what happened to you?

you didnt get a ride, and you werent a passenger

but this is what passes for customer service now :smh:

My complaint was customer service was gonna have me re order and just offer 5 bucks off, I`m like why would I waste another hour of my time and then what if this happens again? I`m not tripping around the verbiage in the response because "discrimination" and "racism" are tricky subjects which is why I put emphasis that I "suspect" it to be in play being that I have NEVER had the issue before. It's one thing if I always have people not wanting to deliver to me, if thats the case I will say cool and never order delivery.

expecting customer service from uber.....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

next thing you gonna want a customer service rep to give you a call when tinder swipes left when it was supposed to swipe right

:lol: :lol:

next thing you gonna want a customer service rep to give you a call when tinder swipes left when it was supposed to swipe right

Huh. One is a paid service the other is a free app

I've never used ubereats before, it doesnt show a pic of the driver's car?

nah just their pic. Uber will tell you what kind of car the driver was in but I do not remember what it stated and the order was canceled so I cant see anything about the driver anymore.

Sucks that it happened. Makes no sense, either, seeing as how they know exactly what the deal is before they accept the order. I'd chalk it up to this stupid individual who has no business doing this as a gig. If this happened to me, I'd take it up as high as I could so that Uber Eats knows it's an issue.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you spendin money but dont expect customer service 
mean.gif

Sucks that it happened. Makes no sense, either, seeing as how they know exactly what the deal is before they accept the order. I'd chalk it up to this stupid individual who has no business doing this as a gig. If this happened to me, I'd take it up as high as I could so that Uber Eats knows it's an issue.
exactly imagine how many other ppl experience this

Sucks that happened but thanks for putting me on to this app. It's cheaper to get a good pizza delivered with this app than have a delivery place being it :lol: :pimp:

Sucks that happened but thanks for putting me on to this app. It's cheaper to get a good pizza delivered with this app than have a delivery place being it :lol: :pimp:

Yeah even when you factor gas to going to certain places, or just saving time that you can use doing something else there is a value there.

I'm glad Uber somewhat tried to make it right. I haven't had the best of luck with UberEats as most of my food gets left at the restaurant either because the driver didn't grab a second bag or the restaurant didn't give the driver the second bag.

Back
Top Bottom