WHAT SHOE CAUSED WHAT INJURY???

Hey gang:
     I know if you look back at my posts, you will notice that I had praised the hell out of the Lebron 7 ( Crazy EBW I know you will have alot to say), but I slammed my toes into the end of the toebox during a heated match of ball, and now my BIG toe on my left foot is pure black under the nail. This sparked and interesting idea for a topic! 

So people, what shoe were you wearing when you injured yourself and what was the injury???

Hey gang:
     I know if you look back at my posts, you will notice that I had praised the hell out of the Lebron 7 ( Crazy EBW I know you will have alot to say), but I slammed my toes into the end of the toebox during a heated match of ball, and now my BIG toe on my left foot is pure black under the nail. This sparked and interesting idea for a topic! 

So people, what shoe were you wearing when you injured yourself and what was the injury???

Nike hyperdunk low , worse idea ever to purchase them . felt like my bone popped the 1st time my ankle rolled

Nike hyperdunk low , worse idea ever to purchase them . felt like my bone popped the 1st time my ankle rolled

AZK4 - strained ACL. happened in may, still can't play (but i don't blame the shoe, as i played with them for over a year without any problems)

nike shox elite ii - severe ankle injury back in 2008. couldn't walk for a month

AZK4 - strained ACL. happened in may, still can't play (but i don't blame the shoe, as i played with them for over a year without any problems)

nike shox elite ii - severe ankle injury back in 2008. couldn't walk for a month

powermax i rolled my ankle so bad those went back the next time i could walk again
laugh.gif

powermax i rolled my ankle so bad those went back the next time i could walk again
laugh.gif

d0f16a696dde7e146b51e8e9ba32a59768520666_r.jpg

These. This is the last time I will ever listen to the hype on any nike enhanced message board. I made the mistake a few times, but this will be the last. Oh, the injury was not caused by the shoes per se, it was caused by me paying attention to a bunch of people who probably just walk around in their shoes, instead of playing in them.

These. This is the last time I will ever listen to the hype on any nike enhanced message board. I made the mistake a few times, but this will be the last. Oh, the injury was not caused by the shoes per se, it was caused by me paying attention to a bunch of people who probably just walk around in their shoes, instead of playing in them.

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

LIES. you know damn well you never owned that shoe.

you said you NEVER would purchase zoom air shoes since the lebron 2. why you frontin for? as if anybody listens to your lyin %+%
roll.gif

as for the question at hand

sprained ankle in the tmac 2

sprained ankle in the pippen 1 although thats my fault cuz them shoes were horrific to begin with

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

LIES. you know damn well you never owned that shoe.

you said you NEVER would purchase zoom air shoes since the lebron 2. why you frontin for? as if anybody listens to your lyin %+%
roll.gif

as for the question at hand

sprained ankle in the tmac 2

sprained ankle in the pippen 1 although thats my fault cuz them shoes were horrific to begin with

Back
Top Bottom