WHAT SHOE CAUSED WHAT INJURY???

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

d0f16a696dde7e146b51e8e9ba32a59768520666_r.jpg

These. This is the last time I will ever listen to the hype on any nike enhanced message board. I made the mistake a few times, but this will be the last. Oh, the injury was not caused by the shoes per se, it was caused by me paying attention to a bunch of people who probably just walk around in their shoes, instead of playing in them.

LIES. you know damn well you never owned that shoe.

you said you NEVER would purchase zoom air shoes since the lebron 2. why you frontin for? as if anybody listens to your lyin %+%
roll.gif

As I stated, I know you, but you don't know who I am . I want you to maintain that same tone when I see you in person. There will be no moderators to help you, so keep talking. 

I forgot to add the tagged pic.....

cdd367d7648560f2d1a37264155d6f3247d736a7_r.jpg

Originally Posted by NobleKane

These. This is the last time I will ever listen to the hype on any nike enhanced message board. I made the mistake a few times, but this will be the last. Oh, the injury was not caused by the shoes per se, it was caused by me paying attention to a bunch of people who probably just walk around in their shoes, instead of playing in them.

LIES. you know damn well you never owned that shoe.

you said you NEVER would purchase zoom air shoes since the lebron 2. why you frontin for? as if anybody listens to your lyin %+%
roll.gif

As I stated, I know you, but you don't know who I am . I want you to maintain that same tone when I see you in person. There will be no moderators to help you, so keep talking. 

I forgot to add the tagged pic.....

cdd367d7648560f2d1a37264155d6f3247d736a7_r.jpg

Curious - how many of these rolled ankles were landing on a foot? I have played in three pairs of Kobe I's and two pair of the IV's, and there were no stability problems at all as far as getting crossed up, landing on the floor, cutting, etc.

Only shoe I felt very unstable in these last couple years was the Ultraflight, but I think I got a size up from what I should (they fit a little large to me). Any Air Max have been bad for me. The last really bad injuries I can say were purely from the shoe were the Air Max Sensations (CWebbs) - rolled ankle on a defensive slide - and the Reebok Answer IX - plastic exposed heel counter sliced my shin open.

Curious - how many of these rolled ankles were landing on a foot? I have played in three pairs of Kobe I's and two pair of the IV's, and there were no stability problems at all as far as getting crossed up, landing on the floor, cutting, etc.

Only shoe I felt very unstable in these last couple years was the Ultraflight, but I think I got a size up from what I should (they fit a little large to me). Any Air Max have been bad for me. The last really bad injuries I can say were purely from the shoe were the Air Max Sensations (CWebbs) - rolled ankle on a defensive slide - and the Reebok Answer IX - plastic exposed heel counter sliced my shin open.

so you didn't even get hurt in the shoe?

wait.. or was it mental anguish?

Originally Posted by al3x89

I forgot to add that part!
laugh.gif

Tendonitis of both the patellar tendon and achillies tendon. Played in them several times and after each time, both areas became seriously inflamed. Didn't happen after playing in the Hypermaxes, not the Adidas TS Promodel, Decade '06, Supernatural Creators, nor the Reebok Voyage. It only happened after playing in those crappy pieces of crap.

Originally Posted by al3x89

I forgot to add that part!
laugh.gif

Tendonitis of both the patellar tendon and achillies tendon. Played in them several times and after each time, both areas became seriously inflamed. Didn't happen after playing in the Hypermaxes, not the Adidas TS Promodel, Decade '06, Supernatural Creators, nor the Reebok Voyage. It only happened after playing in those crappy pieces of crap.

Jordan 8 retro.  the lack of technology in those shoes had ALL my joints in my body sore for an entire summer.  I guess the lack of technology and me playing everyday but friday during the summer added up.  I mean, my ankles, feet, knees, back and neck were sore everyday from the constant pounding in those shoes.  played indoor btw.  I have the kobe 4 and I am so scared to play in them, but walking around the house they feel so good!

Jordan 8 retro.  the lack of technology in those shoes had ALL my joints in my body sore for an entire summer.  I guess the lack of technology and me playing everyday but friday during the summer added up.  I mean, my ankles, feet, knees, back and neck were sore everyday from the constant pounding in those shoes.  played indoor btw.  I have the kobe 4 and I am so scared to play in them, but walking around the house they feel so good!

air jordan 2009....i never sprained my ankle in my 15 years of playing ball until these....it took me a month to be able to play at a high level again without excruciating pain....now when i play ball i roll the same ankle every time ang i just walk it off....i think they were just too high offf the ground...they felt like high heels...i never wore them again after that...so i just gave them to a frend in need of some new kicks.....oh yeah i hurt my ankle landing after the layup...

air jordan 2009....i never sprained my ankle in my 15 years of playing ball until these....it took me a month to be able to play at a high level again without excruciating pain....now when i play ball i roll the same ankle every time ang i just walk it off....i think they were just too high offf the ground...they felt like high heels...i never wore them again after that...so i just gave them to a frend in need of some new kicks.....oh yeah i hurt my ankle landing after the layup...

Back
Top Bottom