What shoe got you interested in sneakers?

Idk the people who are into sneakers nowadays are beyond lame, I just buy what I like.

"Sneaker heads" today

and shell toes, and the 1st allen iverson sig shoe (the patent leather joints) cuz that was my 1st pair of sneakers ever that i got to pick from kids footlocker. got the navy blue ones

I always loved Jordans but my parents would never buy me any

When i started working these were the first kicks i copped and i was hooked ever since

2001 Space Jams and

Jumpman Pure's in the cool grey colorway. Parents never bought me a pair back in the day and they are impossible to find. I can't even find a pic online of the cool grey colorway i'm talking about. These were the Pure's that used neoprene for the uppers, instead of leather which JB used on later Pure colorways.

View media item 876099

Last edited:
White green PE xv when I was a kid playing aau ball. Remember they have us those and I was like I lost them by the next day

Charcoal fp1. I was wearing a sz 11 back then. Searched the whole nyc and could only find a sz 13. Ended up buying them anyways.

LA Gear with the lights back in the early 90s :rofl:

But seriously, I might have to say grant hill Filas with the patent leather or the air penny 2s

Last edited:
Nike air movin uptempo :pimp: first kicks I spent over 100 bucks for. 103.97 to be exact lol. If any body can find these in sz13 ill give both my arms and one of my sons lol...........

Movin 8)
w16v4g.png

Last edited:
I always liked foamposites and jordan 11s before the I even knew their names but the Kobe 7 invisibility cloaks officially started my shoe craze. I missed them on release day but i was able to get them through a restock on nike.com 

probably white cement 3's. bought a pair as a freshman in high school and wore them to school the very next week. Think i got in em 05' still have em

SN check. 

It was about 13 when the AF1 craze started hitting with Murphy Lee/Nelly/Diddy. That was back then when they were somewhat sought after. You couldn't find them at my local mall. I was 13 so online ordering was out of the question. 

Fast forward to 2014, I haven't owned forces in years. Although they are and always will be a staple, I can't deal with the creasing and how uncomfortable they are. SB dunks>>>>

Flyknits>>>>

SN check. 

It was about 13 when the AF1 craze started hitting with Murphy Lee/Nelly/Diddy. That was back then when they were somewhat sought after. You couldn't find them at my local mall. I was 13 so online ordering was out of the question. 

This..

Also seeing, and not getting, the 17's at the mall.. Randomly, cause my mall never even got gr dunks or af1.. Cortez's was the most "balling" shoe they had.., that suitcase man...

This..

Also seeing, and not getting, the 17's at the mall.. Randomly, cause my mall never even got gr dunks or af1.. Cortez's was the most "balling" shoe they had.., that suitcase man...
Man cortez's. Poor mans af1.

There was also this one shoe that had the same silhouette as the af1. even had the air on the side of the midsole. but they werent quite the af1. i remember thinking to myself as a kid "man ill just get these and no one will know the differnce" 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom