What shoes to get for everyday wear?

Any Nike runs

Puma suede

Chucks

Vans

Your best bet is to ask someone who doesn't have more than 2 pairs of shoes, they're the true everyday one pair wearers, not a board full of shoe fanatics.

Last edited:
you want something "flashy" to "break necks"? Women dont care if your shoes break their neck
OP is suspect

Last edited:
you want something "flashy" to "break necks"? Women dont care if your shoes break their neck
OP is suspect

Ur sodium levels stay high b.

Hanasalty.

Mad dudes who don't do it for the birds be havin them flockin the most b.

Word is bond.

Last edited:
Puma suedes are mad uncomfortable. I had to sell mine and take the hit. It had no flex when walking

Any Nike runs

Puma suede

Chucks

Vans

Your best bet is to ask someone who doesn't have more than 2 pairs of shoes, they're the true everyday one pair wearers, not a board full of shoe fanatics.

Last edited:
They said that cuz dude said he wanted to break necks :lol:

What kinda grown man wears shoes to impress other men

They said that cuz dude said he wanted to break necks
laugh.gif

What kinda grown man wears shoes to impress other men
Gotta look cool at your local high school

Make's a thread for help...

Doesnt listen to help, lol.
I'm not going to buy and wear shoes I don't like because someone on the Internet recommended them. I was also hoping for suggestions among the ones I said I was already considering.

Anyway I already got Lebron XI King's Prides and think I'll be happy with those, can't wait to get them.

Thanks

its not about impressing other people on what shoes you wear or even what clothes you wear in general... its really about impressing yourself and feeling that you look fresh... im not trying to come out the house in no busted looking shoes that talk... gots to look some what presentable for the yambs... but back to the topic at hand since im at work i wear clark wallabees everyday since they are comfortable and look good with dress clothes

Last edited:
80s pegasus are good for everyday casual wear imho.

like 83s and 89s

Lots of cws to choose from.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom