What shorts are you wearing this summer 2014 vol. It's so hot milk was a bad choice

My father coed a pair of those "fancy beach attire" shorts from Old Navy (peach/pink), and he got me a pair (brown). There really nice, but they come to like the bottom of my inner thigh, and I'm maaaaaaaad skinny, so they feel like **** constricting booty shorts. I wore them with a white dress shirt one day, they look nice. Might keep, might post....
MIGHT

My father coed a pair of those "fancy beach attire" shorts from Old Navy (peach/pink), and he got me a pair (brown). There really nice, but they come to like the bottom of my inner thigh, and I'm maaaaaaaad skinny, so they feel like **** constricting booty shorts. I wore them with a white dress shirt one day, they look nice. Might keep, might post....
MIGHT
post pic 

how large of inseam 

how large of inseam
Elaborate
laugh.gif
 the size of the inseam 

how long are the shorts 

I'm gonna need to know who the two young ladies on the left are. thank you sir.

What's the point of wearing shorts with boots? That makes no sense to me at all..
boots with shorts are
smokin.gif

oh and as far as the ladies...
devil.gif
Summer is pretty much done 

Might cop some new shorts for the low now 

But to @damn its me   is this you 

came across this pic on there internet couple minutes ago and knew the person in it looked familiar 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 literally stared at this pic trying to figure out, but prob not you 

:lol:  the size of the inseam 

how long are the shorts 

But to @damn its me
  is this you 

came across this pic on there internet couple minutes ago and knew the person in it looked familiar :nerd:  

:lol:  literally stared at this pic trying to figure out, but prob not you 
definitel
:lol:  the size of the inseam 

how long are the shorts 

But to @damn its me
  is this you 

came across this pic on there internet couple minutes ago and knew the person in it looked familiar :nerd:  

:lol:  literally stared at this pic trying to figure out, but prob not you 
lololol not me...funny as hell tho
https://www.facebook.com/iamshawno
IG: iamshawno
dude does kinda look like me...needs to step his moustache game up slightly though :smokin

Back
Top Bottom