What should be da Next color of da Penny Foamposite one? Vol. let's help Nike NOT _____ dis shoe up

I like the idea of those navy foams. Fire!
pimp.gif

Is it just me or should Foams match the TEAM COLORS HE PLAYED FOR??? I wanna get colors thast match orlando, phx,NYC,MIA and even maybe a glossy White pair with some Navy and Red to honor his 1996 Olympic jersey. Everyone get off these yellow and green ugly *** colors, PLEASE!

Originally Posted by penny4president

Is it just me or should Foams match the TEAM COLORS HE PLAYED FOR??? I wanna get colors thast match orlando, phx,NYC,MIA and even maybe a glossy White pair with some Navy and Red to honor his 1996 Olympic jersey. Everyone get off these yellow and green ugly *** colors, PLEASE!
thats da only way i'd rock em....its a signature shoe...you wanna color em all funny? throw all those wacky colors on da pros.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by jojoluv19

some of these kids were born in the 90's, i dont see a problem with ppl jumping on late. theres really no need to hate on anybody
usually i'd agree with you, but copping 200 penny foams means you bypassed, jordans, fusions, forces, dunks, etc....there's a REASON you did that..plus when i see

cat's collections and all they got is older SBs, limited jordans, etc and then outta da blue you got eggplant penny foamposites without having any other color or pennys in general makes

you look like you bit on that hype train.

most cats that have foamposites ALSO either:

-have other pennys

-have other foamposite sneakers

when you got neither it makes you look suspect to me....like you not approaching em with a fanfare that make da eggplant foamposites so explosive in da first place which

was basically combining da best color of da flightposites with da best foamposite sneaker da penny foamposite ones.

You cant make this assumption for everyone. For example me and the fact that Ive never been able to drop 200 dollars on no Foamposites, until just last week. Does that make me jump on them for the hype? Ive always wanted a pair for the longest time. Granted Ive never seen Penny play, and the first pair of Foams Ive ever laid eyes on were the Royals back in 07, that doesnt mean I jumped on them because of the hype. I generally like the shoe and think its ill. So to say that EVERYONE who just got a pair of Foams is on that hype train is ridiculous IMO.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
BTW
The "SJ's" and the Navy foams are the 2 illest here
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by penny4president

thats da only way i'd rock em....its a signature shoe...you wanna color em all funny? throw all those wacky colors on da pros.

CHUCH!!!

Back
Top Bottom