What should I do?

Whoa %!@*...sorry babe, I don't have the ability to read that much serious talk at 2:20 AM. I just finished having it out with my GF. I can't do it.Good luck though.

pics of you?... just for the record... you understand...

nerd.gif

Damn shorty.

I'm sure you've heard the saying, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me"

I'm not positive how "Fool me 22 times..... " ends, but you get the idea.

If you want to do what is best for your daughter then you would kick him to the curb. If he seriously cared about his daughter he would not be doing thosethings to her or you. You don't have the time to focus on your daughter or yourself, because you are always dealing with his childish @%%.

I'm not saying take your daughter out of his life, but it is time to do what is best for you, and that will probably make life a lot easier on yourdaughter as well.

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

you're actually doing your daughter and yourself a favor if you leave him.

i understand where u coming from... but how many more times you gonna let him do this to you? how many times are you gonna ask yourself "is he gonnachange?"
do whats best for the sake of your sanity and for your daughter because if you stay with dude, all your daughter is gonna know is this, and in the long runthat definitely wont be beneficial nor healthy for her.
do what you feel is best.

haha all i see is "forgave/gave him another chance" girls are dumb , but you my friend deserve it

leave him and take your daughter with you. your daughter probably wouldn't be happy with him anyways..

I actually read the whole thing....Only because after like chance 4 i realized you really put some time into this

But i do have to say u have been very naive, u should have quit a long %!% time ago.....like when he gave u an STD, %@$?
Wish you the best but you can blame yourself for having to deal with this present day....

he definitely doesnt desrve anymore chances to be in a relationship with you...
the best advice i can give you is to

Go to court to have him put on Child Support, also get Full Custody of your daughter...
And just leave him completely... just delete his number off your phone, delete his aim, delete his email...
just completely erase him from your life...

you'll be much happier without him

Back
Top Bottom