Love the line @ Chuck.

Love the Don Johnson cameo.

Nike marketing wins again.

pimp.gif

$!*+ is ill.

Love the line @ Chuck.

Love the Don Johnson cameo.

Nike marketing wins again.

How long are they gonna keep up this whole "Villian...Me Against The World....Everyone hates me" $%#@**!!?

How long are they gonna keep up this whole "Villian...Me Against The World....Everyone hates me" $%#@**!!?

That commercial seemed much longer than a minute and a half.

It was also very "Jordan-esque" it reminded me so much of a Jordan shoe commercial.

Well done

That commercial seemed much longer than a minute and a half.

It was also very "Jordan-esque" it reminded me so much of a Jordan shoe commercial.

Well done

Originally Posted by Im Not You

How long are people going to play up the KD is a saint, he is the best guy on Earth and the most humble human being ever?  Not saying KD isn't any of those things, but your acting like they have been playing this angle forever.  They still haven't played a game since the Decision, after having the world slob you for 10 years and then turn on you based off just simply being an egotisctical %#%@* (something a lot of athletes are) he can play it up for a good while imo.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

How long are people going to play up the KD is a saint, he is the best guy on Earth and the most humble human being ever?  Not saying KD isn't any of those things, but your acting like they have been playing this angle forever.  They still haven't played a game since the Decision, after having the world slob you for 10 years and then turn on you based off just simply being an egotisctical %#%@* (something a lot of athletes are) he can play it up for a good while imo.

Back
Top Bottom