~~| What Should Lebron Do? Vol. New Nike Commercial

I think Nike would take a jab at Lebron before they would take a jab at MJ.

Nike Corp is a business, and Jordans account for 75% of all basketball shoes sold in the USA.

Nike Corp is a business, and Jordans account for 75% of all basketball shoes sold in the USA.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Am I late on this? This is hilarious!�
roll.gif
roll.gif
full.  of. win.

Great commercial.

If game 1 is an indicator of what's to come then by season 2 his new image will be Lebron the conqueror of lands as he turns Wade county into James county.

Great commercial.

If game 1 is an indicator of what's to come then by season 2 his new image will be Lebron the conqueror of lands as he turns Wade county into James county.

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Great commercial.

Pretty much. For a second, I actually thought I was watching a Cleveland vs. Boston game for a split second.

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Great commercial.

Pretty much. For a second, I actually thought I was watching a Cleveland vs. Boston game for a split second.

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

Made up stats are worthless.

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by grittyman20

They were going at the ppl who say he "Ruined his legacy" by signing with the Heat and now no1 would go to his HOF speech because he is "No longer a HOFer" because of his decision.

As if this mess wasn't already ridiculous enough, no one said that.
I guess youve been def to all the garbage that has been spewed by the media and everyone this offseason then. Because it has been said that he is "hurting his HOF legacy because he is teaming up with 2 All stars to win a title"

Maybe not in this thread because ppl are too busy reaching for things that arent there. But it has most definitly been said this offseason. And thats the point of the commercial is to point out all the dumb %!@$ that has been said. Obviously not to the extent that no1 would go to his speech. But its a minute and a half commercial they gotta get the point across fast. They cant sit there and break down every little thing so that it makes absolute sense.

I've heard a lot of bs statements about Lebron ruining his legacy, but I have yet to see anyone say that he wouldn't be a HOF type player once he retires. 

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by grittyman20

They were going at the ppl who say he "Ruined his legacy" by signing with the Heat and now no1 would go to his HOF speech because he is "No longer a HOFer" because of his decision.

As if this mess wasn't already ridiculous enough, no one said that.
I guess youve been def to all the garbage that has been spewed by the media and everyone this offseason then. Because it has been said that he is "hurting his HOF legacy because he is teaming up with 2 All stars to win a title"

Maybe not in this thread because ppl are too busy reaching for things that arent there. But it has most definitly been said this offseason. And thats the point of the commercial is to point out all the dumb %!@$ that has been said. Obviously not to the extent that no1 would go to his speech. But its a minute and a half commercial they gotta get the point across fast. They cant sit there and break down every little thing so that it makes absolute sense.

I've heard a lot of bs statements about Lebron ruining his legacy, but I have yet to see anyone say that he wouldn't be a HOF type player once he retires. 

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

eyes.gif
http://www.cnbc.com/id/32798277/
Consider these statistics, provided by SportsOneSource, a sports market retail tracking firm:
  • The Jordan brand has a 10.8 percent share of the overall US shoe market, which makes it the second biggest brand in the country and more than twice the size of Adidas’ share.           
  • Three out of every four pairs of basketball shoes sold in this country are Jordan, while 86.5 percent of all basketball shoes sold over $100 are Jordan.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

eyes.gif
http://www.cnbc.com/id/32798277/
Consider these statistics, provided by SportsOneSource, a sports market retail tracking firm:
  • The Jordan brand has a 10.8 percent share of the overall US shoe market, which makes it the second biggest brand in the country and more than twice the size of Adidas’ share.           
  • Three out of every four pairs of basketball shoes sold in this country are Jordan, while 86.5 percent of all basketball shoes sold over $100 are Jordan.

Back
Top Bottom