~~| What Should Lebron Do? Vol. New Nike Commercial

commercial is clever, ill and well done ... nice "bailout" Nike...

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the chuck segment 

With the shot at Chuck I'm interested to see if he'll prevent Nike to use his name to sell sneakers now. Charles is petty and I could see him doing that. Like the Garnett series, the Barkley series will be renamed.

They included LeBron's entourage in the commercial, who probably had more responsibility in damaging LeBron's image than Bron himself. Tinker Hatfield had something nice to say about them this past weekend.

Nice commercial...but I refuse to see Lebron as a sympathetic figure. He made the bed he's in.....

Nice commercial...but I refuse to see Lebron as a sympathetic figure. He made the bed he's in.....

With the shot at Chuck I'm interested to see if he'll prevent Nike to use his name to sell sneakers now. Charles is petty and I could see him doing that. Like the Garnett series, the Barkley series will be renamed.

They included LeBron's entourage in the commercial, who probably had more responsibility in damaging LeBron's image than Bron himself. Tinker Hatfield had something nice to say about them this past weekend.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Chuck is a gambler who supposedly blows through money.

I highly doubt he's turning down any checks just to spite Nike/LBJ.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

He would have been paid by 2k sports to appear in 2K11 as a member of the 93 Suns and wouldn't agree to it. I put nothing past him.

He would have been paid by 2k sports to appear in 2K11 as a member of the 93 Suns and wouldn't agree to it. I put nothing past him.

That was a %!+@@ move going at Chuck.  If your going to go a Chuck, go at the rest of the legends too if you really feel that way.  Wonder why he won't do that.

That was a %!+@@ move going at Chuck.  If your going to go a Chuck, go at the rest of the legends too if you really feel that way.  Wonder why he won't do that.

Perhaps because they wouldnt pay him what he was looking for.

Perhaps because they wouldnt pay him what he was looking for.

Back
Top Bottom