What stereotypical things did you just do or buy?

p-41495.jpg

put this on my rice and beans

we were 15+ deep today in church
carne asada for the whole family...with tortillas of course! cilantro and chile
sat on the tail gate ad drank pacifico
went inside to watch the chiva-america game

feelsgoodman
pimp.gif

I'm black, bought a Motorola XOOM wifi refurbished for 200. Even tho it is still a good deal (gonna root it and throw that ICS on there
pimp.gif
), lord knows I can't afford it.

had carne asada
drank micheladas (clamato and beer)
rockin a paisa mullet/faux hawk
listened to corridos

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by hellaones

Couple coworkers tried to call me out earlier this week asking why dark-skinned men prefer light-skinned women. I denied, I lied.
real life though fambs... i've never just had this thing for light skinned women.
i seriously think that majority of guys will overlook a pretty dark skinned skinny for a ugly light chick...

if you REALLY just look... i mean.. .REALLY JUST LOOK... lighter skinned women get GASSED for no reason some times.
I agree 110%
Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

bro, everytime you post I picture your avy being your real life reaction and I odn't even know what you look like except for being akon black
roll.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Spoiler [+]
81499120.gif

chopstix saracha hot sauce on everything n of course dont for get the orange chicken! guess what i am?

Originally Posted by wcghost

Just this past Friday:

-Installed a 12'' alpine in my ES300
-Blasted old Krayzie Bone - Thug Mentality album
-Ordered Popeye's

Spoiler [+]
I'm Chinese. #YOLO
LOL I saw Thug mentality album and then looked at the lin avy and was mad confused. 
laugh.gif

but this is niketalk and most black kids on here are kinda iffy 
happy.gif

went to popeyes yesterday....was full of asians and latinos. only one other black dude in there besides myself.

i eat chicken 5 outta 7 days a week lol and i rock the craig(friday) slippers to the grocery store and to practice

Pulled into work with the subs blasting. Finished smoking my black in the car when this old black man and white guy walked by. Black dude just looked over and gave me the nod

Back
Top Bottom