What team's fanbase do you take the most pleasure in watching suffer?

NBA: 
Miami (self explanatory)

Cleveland (%$%+ Dan Gilbert and everybody who love him, you want Stern to veto our trades? You wanna write letters? YOU AND YOUR LOSER TEAM WILL NEVER WIN +*@*). That felt good to let out, yes I'm still salty that the Chris Paul trade was vetoed. 

MLB: 

Phillies (Mets fan)

NFL:

Dallas (Giants fan)

Boston Red Sux
Boston Bruins

New England Patriots

Boston Celtics

Dallas Cowboys

Miami Heat (Bron Era)

New Jersey Devils

Ohio State

These are just some. 

I don't really hate fanbases of franchises that have won something of relevance recently - they have a reason to gloat. What I *do* hate are fanbases of teams who suck... but continue to pound their chests like they've done something. The fanbases who think their players are better than they actually are. If you haven't won *%%! for 10 years, sit the hell down. I'm a Blazers fan - I know when a franchise sucks.

Knicks
Cowboys
Raiders
Miami
Notre Dame

That pretty much sums it up. I don't include the Heat or Clippers because their fanbases are made up of bandwagon clowns.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

I don't really hate fanbases of franchises that have won something of relevance recently - they have a reason to gloat. What I *do* hate are fanbases of teams who suck... but continue to pound their chests like they've done something. The fanbases who think their players are better than they actually are. If you haven't won *%%! for 10 years, sit the hell down. I'm a Blazers fan - I know when a franchise sucks.

Knicks
Cowboys
Raiders
Miami
Notre Dame

That pretty much sums it up. I don't include the Heat or Clippers because their fanbases are made up of bandwagon clowns.
Well I'm glad to read that you don't think we're clowns
laugh.gif

Green Bay Packers, Milwaukee Brewers, St. Louis Cardinals, Detroit Lions, Miami Heat

Lakers, knicks, notre dame, patriots, cleveland cavs, Maria Sharapova fans, Andy Roddick fans, Florida State, Duke basketball,any team Nick Saban coaches, NY Jets, etc.

I dont hate any teams fan base. My Lakers have won some much nothing matches that feeling.
pimp.gif

I think its funny though when Knicks fans and Cowboys fans hype thier team up only to see them fail year after year.

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

I dont hate any teams fan base. My Lakers have won some much nothing matches that feeling.
pimp.gif

I think its funny though when Knicks fans and Cowboys fans hype thier team up only to see them fail year after year.

NFL-Giants, Eagles, Ravens
MLB- Yankees, Rays, O's
NBA- Lakers, OKC, Heat
NCAAF- USCx10 mil, Texas, Florida, most of the ACC
NCAAB- Duke, Maryland,St. Johns

Mostly I hate fans who change their favorite team by always slurping on great players. ala Mike Vick fans who were diehard falcons fans, until he became an Eagle. Its fine if you want to root for guys but show some loyalty. I also hate fans who rank their best players by what ESPN says, I wish people could think for themselves.

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

NFL-Giants, Eagles, Ravens
MLB- Yankees, Rays, O's
NBA- Lakers, OKC, Heat
NCAAF- USCx10 mil, Texas, Florida, most of the ACC
NCAAB- Duke, Maryland,St. Johns

Mostly I hate fans who change their favorite team by always slurping on great players. ala Mike Vick fans who were diehard falcons fans, until he became an Eagle. Its fine if you want to root for guys but show some loyalty. I also hate fans who rank their best players by what ESPN says, I wish people could think for themselves.

i can't stand this.   dudes were "die hard 76er fans" when iverson was on the team then either jumped on lebron or kobes nuts after iverson fell off.

nothing wrong with having your favorite players and so but it's annoying when i hear people say "i don't have a favorite team, i just like individual players"   if thats the case then go watch a sport that emphasizes on individuals like boxing or mma or somethin

Wait, for those who really enjoy watching the Warriors lose, can you explain to me why? 
laugh.gif

It's perfectly fine that you hate on us, but it's just to feed my curiosity. I mean, we don't get calls, we dont get good draft picks...Nothing good has happened to us within the last 5 years
roll.gif

For me, I'd say the Lakers...

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Wait, for those who really enjoy watching the Warriors lose, can you explain to me why? 
laugh.gif

It's perfectly fine that you hate on us, but it's just to feed my curiosity. I mean, we don't get calls, we dont get good draft picks...Nothing good has happened to us within the last 5 years
roll.gif

For me, I'd say the Lakers...

Me personally...majority of the fans that came out in '07, but that could be because I live in the Bay Area and in Daly City...that's pretty horrible.

Horrible eye sore to me in 2010 when every Warriors fan was Celtics fan when chances are they couldn't even name anyone outside of Pierce before Garnett and Allen joined the team.

Back
Top Bottom