What the F was I on when I purchased the Jordan (fill in the number)s ?

Originally Posted by DTruth07

Green Beans
sick.gif

I'm not stupid, everything I've bought I actually liked.

The real question is:

"What the F was I on when I didn't purchase the Jordan (fill in the number)s?"

I have to say the 99 black/red iv's. Sweet shoe, but the first time I wore, crumbled to dust..........
mad.gif

So I must be on something when I buy any shoe older than 7 years old. This is because it is a pain in the rear to always be concerned that I have walk so slowand gentle so they wont crack.......

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Mello 1.5 white/red. I remember wanting to have a pair of these, and thought this colorway was nice. I grew to hate them and cant get rid of them. I tried selling them for retail on ebay, and I only had 1 watcher! I still have this ugly ds size 12 sitting in my closet. I just want to get rid of them, but it looks like everyone else hates them as much as me!

Man i love melo 1.5s!!

Then only thing is i dont like the white/red cuz i dont wear that much red and i already have an abundant amount of white/red shoes otherwise i would paysome bills for these.
Its weird that i like these a lot because i dont like 1s (way too uncomfortable to even consider buying another pair for 100+), and ihate 2s

But Melo 5.5s and 1.5 are both
pimp.gif

I wouldn't say that people are stupid. I just think that a lot of time we either buy or obtain stuff (not just shoes) off of impulse. Oncewe give it a sober second look (figuratively speaking) we ask ourselves "What the F was I thinking?"

for me it would have to be.....low black /varsity maize 13's...i dont like lows....
low obsidian/ white 12's......which were actually my first pair of jays....but then i met the playoff 12's and it was love at first sight..
and the white/ green 14's
indifferent.gif

Green Bean V's
indifferent.gif

It was only $50, so I can see why.

Flint XIII

Not that I don't like the shoe, but I paid $200 + tax for them on RD 'cuz I couldn't find them elsewhere. They're now my beater balling shoes.

Mars IV's over retail (wackest quality ever)
Citrus VII's retail (shoulda got the flint's or cardinals)
ALL WHITE XXI's on sale (uuggghhhh)

Originally Posted by jay zoe2

I wouldn't say that people are stupid. I just think that a lot of time we either buy or obtain stuff (not just shoes) off of impulse. Once we give it a sober second look (figuratively speaking) we ask ourselves "What the F was I thinking?"

I see what you're getting at,

But do you not think buying impulsively is stupid?

I've still bought stuff impulsively... like a Darth Vader lightsaber when I'm not even a Star Wars fan,

Or a TMX Ernie and a TMX Cookie Monster when I was really looking for a computer cable,

Or yeah, even all 3 Burger King exclusive Xbox 360 games...

...and I admit, it's stupid.

(To clarify, I meant I'm not stupid when it comes to buying Jordans.)

Not really, if you can afford it, than more power to you. If you are broke and maxing out your credit cards buy impulsively, then you can labelthat a stupid act.

-miltary IV for retail on RD...was able to sell for same price a few weeks later
-old love new love pack for retail on RD...wore em a few times, didnt like them...i have sold the Old Loves, but I still have the NEW loves...so theyre up forgrabs

thats pretty much it. i feel bad for anyone who bought at retail (and sometimes even on sale)...any regional XXs, most lows, stupid non-OG colorways (azure ieLS XIs)
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jay zoe2

Not really, if you can afford it, than more power to you. If you are broke and maxing out your credit cards buy impulsively, then you can label that a stupid act.

Well said... Agreed.

frenchys were crap leather
are you insane???

the frenchie VII are the last retro to have that truly top quality soft supple THICK tumbled leather.

compare the leather on the frenchies to the "tumbled" leather on the fire red 3s and re-think you statement.

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

frenchys were crap leather
are you insane???

the frenchie VII are the last retro to have that truly top quality soft supple THICK tumbled leather.

compare the leather on the frenchies to the "tumbled" leather on the fire red 3s and re-think you statement.

no, it was horrible, I thought they were variants!, and it turned out they weren't!

you might be one of those people that never rocks their kicks.

Pacific VII's.....and the F'ed up part is that they were the 1st shoe I waited on line for
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

....haven't been back to Footaction 34st again

Too many to name but of recent were the XVII's. They are too narrow for my foot and I knew it before I bought them but I was deternined to stretch them.yeah right, they still hurt so I sold them thank God.

Originally Posted by Super Hypebeast

black cat IV's
black/blue XIV's

What? I love both of those! If you still have those in my size we can do the right thing (pause)

XiX r hot the colorways wasnt great but it not the worst shoe like the 6 rings crap that coming out
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom