!!!! What the hell did Kanye West just do!!!?

Originally Posted by StickyRicky34

29699589.jpg

roll.gif
Ye put a dent in henny fifth
haha!! That's probably why he was wild'n

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

Originally Posted by sickickz23

i can't believe NTers on here are calling his actions as ok and tolerable. His music must be doing something to y'all. Brainwashing. You guys that support what happened are slurpers.. FACT!
You need to relax wit all that 'slurping' talk.

Nothing like this will DEAD his career
laugh.gif
.. Nothing like this will cause some kind of racial revolution
laugh.gif

This *@+% isn't even that terrible. Taylor Swift is a nobody, who cares about her? seriously?
laugh.gif

I salute Kanye for what he did
laugh.gif
.. Comedy.

Then you know what you are. Classless. And since you replied to my post, that makes it valid what u are......

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This *@+% isn't even that terrible. Taylor Swift is a nobody, who cares about her? seriously?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
.. Comedy.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

it was terrible for what he did. he disrespected and embarrassed taylor infron of millions of people. he ripped the mic out of her hand and left her in tears.
how is that comedy at all?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Because it made me laugh.

Originally Posted by 13saldana13

Niketalkers are so damn lame sometimes, I swears it. Useless posts and trying to hard for lulz, makes reading through threads hard sometimes.

After watching the vid again, i'm sure it was staged, no doubt about it.
no way it was staged. go check kanye's blog. here is what he said

"I'M SOOOOO SORRY TO TAYLOR SWIFT AND HER FANS AND HER MOM. I SPOKE TO HER MOTHER RIGHT AFTER AND SHE SAID THE SAME THING MY MOTHER WOULDâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]VE SAID. SHE IS VERY TALENTED! I LIKE THE LYRICS ABOUT BEING A CHEERLEADER AND SHE'S IN THE BLEACHERS! ........ I'M IN THE WRONG FOR GOING ON STAGE AND TAKING AWAY FROM HER MOMENT!........ BEYONCE'S VIDEO WAS THE BEST OF THIS DECADE!!!! Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]M SORRY TO MY FANS IF I LET YOU GUYS DOWN!!!! I'M SORRY TO MY FRIENDS AT MTV. I WILL APOLOGIZE TO TAYLOR 2MRW. WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD!!!! EVERYBODY WANNA BOOOOO ME BUT I'M A FAN OF REAL POP CULTURE!!! NO DISRESPECT BUT WE WATCHIN' THE SHOW AT THE CRIB RIGHT NOW CAUSE ... WELL YOU KNOW!!!! I'M STILL HAPPY FOR TAYLOR!!!! BOOOYAAAWWWW!!!! YOU ARE VERY VERY TALENTED!!! I GAVE MY AWARDS TO OUTKAST WHEN THEY DESERVED IT OVER ME... THAT'S WHAT IT IS!!!!!!! I'M NOT CRAZY YALL, I'M JUST REAL. SORRY FOR THAT!!! I REALLY FEEL BAD FOR TAYLOR AND I'M SINCERELY SORRY!!! MUCH RESPECT!!!!!"
Alright... imo Taylor Swift gets love for playing the victim, Beyonce gets love for letting Taylor have her moment, and Kanye releases an apologyand everyone forgives him.

Originally Posted by shoepacalypse

real men know when it's appropriate to voice their opinions.

But whose to say it when is something appropriate and not appropriate. By your statement alone proves he is being real to himself. Cause doing something acting a certain way just cause certain ppl say u should act be a certain way isnt being a man its just being a follower. Anybody can follow do what other ppl say think they should do. Why do u think the world is 10% leaders(the ppl who do as they feel when they feel how they feel) and 90% followers(the ppl who do how the leaders say they should do talk how they say they should talk and act the way they say they should act.)
the fact that you don't realize when certain behavior is inappropriate shows a lack of maturity and life experience. don't get into thatleaders and followers bull. this isn't a matter of relevance like social issues or civil rights, this is some tool's view of who deserves an award.

He a grown a%^ man why should he do act etc according to what another adult says they should act/conduct themselves. Iuno maybe ur a child so u still on that i gotta do this cause my mommie and daddy say so steez.
you're right. i think i am going to just started doing whatever i feel all the time. i'll start by killing the people i don't like. after all, at 26 i am a grown man so why should i care what somebody else thinks about what i am doing.

and i assume the last bit is about michael jackson? get the eff out of here with that bull. mj didn't mean anything to me before or after his death. like i care that a limp wristed pedophile popstar died from his drug addiction

Exactly my point. Ur opinion is pretty much how mtv viewed it also. With that being said how u gonna feel have an opinion about some1 one minute, and as soon as they die and u have the opportunity to profit from them u give them props and praise. Oh yea let me guess thats being real to.
just shut up already about mj. did you miss my point? i didn't care about him before or AFTER his death.

Originally Posted by Ryda421

Originally Posted by shaolin

Originally Posted by Ryda421

taylor swift>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> beyonce
you're good people, but are you looking to troll?
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

not really. kanye is washed up. surprises me how people continue to slurp him up. beyonce is also washed up which IMO means she does not really deserve an award. while on the other hand, taylor actually writes most of her own music. so therefore I believe taylor >>>>>>>>beyonce.
indifferent.gif
Beyonce washed up???

Going double platinum in times like this make artists be considered 'washed up??'

go to bed.
washed up because she got songs like "irreplaceable," and people think it's gold. but maybe you and your girl like the song, so Iprobably hit a soft spot. I'll fall back because obviously you are blinded by media hype. good night

EDIT:

and you probably got this dude on your wall, you must look @ that poster with deep thoughts
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Kanye can have a concert and drop piss on everyone in the crowd. And they will still listen to his music. People might talk down on him in public, but when there at home in their private area, I bet kanye is going to be coming out of their speakers. Just like r kelly!

What he did was ham, but he's kanye. I think we are used to him doing stuff like this. isnt this like the 4th time?

Exactly ppl act like he went Oj on her ah something. Like dude just got dumb and went slap a batch. He got onstage interrupted her speech GAVE HER PROPS(itsfunny how certain ppl conviently leave that part out,we all know these type of ppl and how they can be) And stated he loves beyonce video big deal.

Boy is our country and the majority of the ppl in it in trouble. Its crazy that ppl are more outraged that a black man interrupted a white country artistspeech, or another black man watched dogs get killed, moreso than a president who spends billions of dollars on a war for personnal gain(costing millions ofcasualities) Or companies using slave labor, and mutilation of humans just so they can have 200 buck shoes that cost 30 bucks to make just so they can feelcool important to,or be able to impress friends etc with diamond jewelry.

I think Jay put Kanye up to a bet after it was announced Swift won.
[Jay] "Hey Kanye, I'll give you a million dollars if you go out there right now and shout that B has one ofthe best videos of all time. I mean, in history. [Jay Z laugh] Ha ha ha [/Jay Z laugh]" [/Jay]

And Kanye being himself, took Jay up on it even though Jay was only half serious.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
.. Comedy.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

it was terrible for what he did. he disrespected and embarrassed taylor infron of millions of people. he ripped the mic out of her hand and left her in tears.
how is that comedy at all?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Because it made me laugh.
well then u have a
sick.gif
taste in comedy
go to bed because all i am seeing in this thread from u is a bunch of
indifferent.gif
's
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

laugh.gif
@ The blacks on this board caring how white people view us...they don't care how we look @ them so why is this an issue? SMH @ some of you for real.

Lol 4real i feel bad for some of the brown paper bag black folks on this thread. Yall do know the house is getting full aint enough room for all of u. Some of yall are gonna have to stay out in the field.
eek.gif
roll.gif

Boy is our country and the majority of the ppl in it in trouble. Its crazy that ppl are more outraged that a black man interrupted a white country artist speech, or another black man watched dogs get killed, moreso than a president who spends billions of dollars on a war for personnal gain(costing millions of casualities) Or companies using slave labor, and mutilation of humans just so they can have 200 buck shoes that cost 30 bucks to make just so they can feel cool important to,or be able to impress friends etc with diamond jewelry.
why are you making it about race?

But whose to say it when is something appropriate and not appropriate. By your statement alone proves he is being real to himself. Cause doing something acting a certain way just cause certain ppl say u should act be a certain way isnt being a man its just being a follower. Anybody can follow do what other ppl say think they should do. Why do u think the world is 10% leaders(the ppl who do as they feel when they feel how they feel) and 90% followers(the ppl who do how the leaders say they should do talk how they say they should talk and act the way they say they should act.)

He a grown a%^ man why should he do act etc according to what another adult says they should act/conduct themselves. Iuno maybe ur a child so u still on that i gotta do this cause my mommie and daddy say so steez.
Why do you keep saying that?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Do they really need to posts signs that say "Please do not interrupt people accepting awards cuz you feel like it"? Do you really not understandwhat a basic level of respect is? I mean damn.

And what are you talkin' about with this mommy daddy crap? You think people are incapable of seeing a
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
hole when they see one? I'll tell you right now I would neverdo what Kanye did and it's not cuz my parents would tell me not to, it's cuz it's clearly a
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
head move and i'd rather not do it.

Is he payin' your bills or something? That your man? How can ride so hard for a guy that you're admitting was rude as hell?

I was going through my facebook, and some chick wrote this on her status....

[h3]"@#$% YOU KANYE!!! and if you're a fan of Mr.Douche SHAME ON YOU!!Racist-Piece-Of-Black-@#$% you're just a mad ni^$er.. and yes i said NI#@ER SO what?! it is what it is. he DESERVES that title BIGTIME."

laugh.gif
why is she so salty??
[/h3]

Originally Posted by boxer

shoepacalypse wrote:

the fact that you don't realize when certain behavior is inappropriate shows a lack of maturity and life experience. don't get into that leaders and followers bull. this isn't a matter of relevance like social issues or civil rights, this is some tool's view of who deserves an award.

you're right. i think i am going to just started doing whatever i feel all the time. i'll start by killing the people i don't like. after all, at 26 i am a grown man so why should i care what somebody else thinks about what i am doing.

and i assume the last bit is about michael jackson? get the eff out of here with that bull. mj didn't mean anything to me before or after his death. like i care that a limp wristed pedophile popstar died from his drug addiction

Exactly my point. Ur opinion is pretty much how mtv viewed it also. With that being said how u gonna feel have an opinion about some1 one minute, and as soon as they die and u have the opportunity to profit from them u give them props and praise. Oh yea let me guess thats being real to.
just shut up already about mj. did you miss my point? i didn't care about him before or AFTER his death.

you're right. i think i am going to just started doing whatever i feel all the time. i'll start by killing the people i don't like. afterall, at 26 i am a grown man so why should i care what somebody else thinks about what i am doing.

Whooo that is just mildly ******ed and stupid at best. Thats like saying not opening the door for a lady cause ppl say u should is right up there with blowingup the wtc cause u feel like it. And even if u are that stupid to believe that those are the same. It still would take balls to go out and kill shoot everyoneu dislike. And honestly even if u did feel that way u still wouldnt have the balls to do it. So we can kill that arguement.

the fact that you don't realize when certain behavior is inappropriate shows a lack of maturity and life experience. don't get into that leadersand followers bull. this isn't a matter of relevance like social issues or civil rights, this is some tool's view of who deserves an award.

You still didnt say why it was wrong and inappropriate. And whose to say it was. All you keep saying is oh its just is it just isnt. You sound like thoseparents who tell there kids something aint right or its wrong. Dont have any reasoning behind it so they use there get outta jail card"because thats theway it is" or the old famous "cause i said so".

With that being said how u gonna feel have an opinion about some1 one minute, and as soon as they die and u have the opportunity to profitfrom them u give them props and praise.thats how mtv viewed it

Damn 1 question how do u pronounce ur name is it just how it sounds em-tee-vee. Or could it be when i said how is mtv gonna chastize a man then praise himafter his death for personal gain,i iuno shot in the dark here coulda been talking about MTVand not u.

How is this about race and why is Kanye being defended? His drunk @%! got on stage while Taylor Swift was about to give her little acceptance speech and hetotally disrespected her. That's the bottom line. The guy acted like a total douche, end of story. I can't believe some people are making this into aleaders and followers thing
roll.gif
Are you KIDDING me? Kanye is no damn leader. He's just a loud-mouth @%!-hole.

Back
Top Bottom