What the hell is wrong with women? vol. Rhetorical Question

Yeah DSK, same broad.

And Varsity I agree, it's really nothing to figure out, thus the rhetorical question. It is what it is, I just felt like discussing it.

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I'm actually an extremely cold female especially when it comes to the opposite sex.
How so?

I don't show I care
laugh.gif

word? heard that before.. this wall that "strong" females put around them will always get broken down by that "one guy"..

Maybe. That "one guy" has come and gone already and learned VERY quickly from it.
I've been always very observant and introverted not necessarily "strong"...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

I try to be logical most of the time but sometimes all that matters is how we feel at the time. IMO there's nothng wrong with acting on your emotions as long as you act rationally. That makes sense right?

Agreed.

Can't help the way I feel sometimes and I'd only be lying to myself and him if I didn't share/express those thoughts. Bottling things up does moreharm than good but I try not to sweat the small stuff.

I'm actually an extremely cold female especially when it comes to the opposite sex.

oddly im attracted to this
laugh.gif

may i ask what your sign is?

i feel what everyone has said in here already

men= logic
women= emotions

i guess i need to find a woman who is "cold" and not emotional

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

laugh.gif

men= logic
women= emotions

Aquarius.

laugh.gif

men= logic
women= emotions

Nah, I've dealt with girls that are "cold" and it's usually true, they're cold, unemotional, and eventually they get boring.

What you need to find is a balanced girl, one that's not overly emotional, but also not cold.

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

laugh.gif

men= logic
women= emotions

Nah, I've dealt with girls that are "cold" and it's usually true, they're cold, unemotional, and eventually they get boring.

What you need to find is a balanced girl, one that's not overly emotional, but also not cold.

True. We can get boring but that's only if we haven't found you suitable enough to let you "in" to our circle. Many dudes just don'tmake...and they leave
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ the Carl Thomas vid. Dude need to drop another album.

I see what you saying OP but that's just the way it is.

Acting on your emotions AND acting rationally is an oxymoron. Since more times than not your emotions make you do irrational things.

I think all these "I can't help how I feel" broads need to pick it up. This is why men have so many problems with women. There are times andplaces to express "female emotions", but I agree a lot of women OD on it.
I think logical women are out there, just harder to find. And logic doesn't = boring. The ability to think logically, has a direct relationship tointelligence level. So you have to ask yourself what types of relationships your asking of these women. And what you initially find interesting.
I consider myself a "logical" female. But sometimes that can be a negative if it's seemed as being cold, or not as into the relationship becausei'm not buggin out about something every other day.
It just depends on what you're looking for. Some guys like that, and some guys like irrational emotional women b/c they're easier to read.

laugh.gif

men= logic
women= emotions

True. We can get boring but that's only if we haven't found you suitable enough to let you "in" to our circle. Many dudes just don't make...and they leave
laugh.gif
eek.gif
thats exactly how it is with me! people think im boringbecause they see me as cold and i dont let people in easily. plus im introverted. i only fully let you in when im sure of things. it takes a long time so mostdont make the cut. the ones who have the patience and take the time to get to know me, gates are opened!

im a capricorn

I consider myself a "logical" female. But sometimes that can be a negative if it's seemed as being cold, or not as into the relationship because i'm not buggin out about something every other day.
It just depends on what you're looking for. Some guys like that, and some guys like irrational emotional women b/c they're easier to read.

this is true......i dont see why most people feel they NEED drama in a relationship

laugh.gif

men= logic
women= emotions

True. We can get boring but that's only if we haven't found you suitable enough to let you "in" to our circle. Many dudes just don't make...and they leave
laugh.gif
eek.gif
thats exactly how it is with me! people think im boring because they see me as cold and i dont let people in easily. plus im introverted. i only fully let you in when im sure of things. it takes a long time so most dont make the cut. the ones who have the patience and take the time to get to know me, gates are opened!

im a capricorn

There's a difference between being "boring" and just being a private person. You can show people that you're not boring while at the sametime keeping up 'your guard' until you let them in.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

I'm an Aquarius also

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm not the emotional type either. I was loving '500 Days of Summer' because Summer was a woman after my own heart...although, she was a bit TOOcold-blooded with the way she did ol' boy. lol

I admit, I can be aloof and guarded to a fault but you have to be sometimes. I don't mind giving myself to those that matter, most guys don't reallyget that far with me and for good reason.

Originally Posted by dDENIRO

nothing is wrong with women..guys are just !%!+%#+!....some girls are stupid but yea overall guys are $%#!%.

Face made entirely of stone.

Back
Top Bottom