What the hell is wrong with women? vol. Rhetorical Question

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

I'm actually an extremely cold female especially when it comes to the opposite sex.

oddly im attracted to this
laugh.gif

may i ask what your sign is?

i feel what everyone has said in here already

men= logic
women= emotions

i guess i need to find a woman who is "cold" and not emotional
Nah, I've dealt with girls that are "cold" and it's usually true, they're cold, unemotional, and eventually they get boring.

What you need to find is a balanced girl, one that's not overly emotional, but also not cold.

True. We can get boring but that's only if we haven't found you suitable enough to let you "in" to our circle. Many dudes just don't make...and they leave
laugh.gif
eek.gif
thats exactly how it is with me! people think im boring because they see me as cold and i dont let people in easily. plus im introverted. i only fully let you in when im sure of things. it takes a long time so most dont make the cut. the ones who have the patience and take the time to get to know me, gates are opened!

im a capricorn
Yup yup...that's me. I'm so misunderstood
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RenaRene

I'm actually an extremely cold female especially when it comes to the opposite sex.

laugh.gif

men= logic
women= emotions

Nah, I've dealt with girls that are "cold" and it's usually true, they're cold, unemotional, and eventually they get boring.

What you need to find is a balanced girl, one that's not overly emotional, but also not cold.

True. We can get boring but that's only if we haven't found you suitable enough to let you "in" to our circle. Many dudes just don't make...and they leave
laugh.gif
eek.gif
thats exactly how it is with me! people think im boring because they see me as cold and i dont let people in easily. plus im introverted. i only fully let you in when im sure of things. it takes a long time so most dont make the cut. the ones who have the patience and take the time to get to know me, gates are opened!

im a capricorn

There's a difference between being "boring" and just being a private person. You can show people that you're not boring while at the same time keeping up 'your guard' until you let them in.

That's true too...I should have worded my point better because I'm a little like what you stated. Sometimes.

Originally Posted by RenaRene

laugh.gif

men= logic
women= emotions

laugh.gif
eek.gif

im a capricorn

There's a difference between being "boring" and just being a private person. You can show people that you're not boring while at the same time keeping up 'your guard' until you let them in.
This. I was involved with a girl that was a cold, boring, !%!%%, so my viewpoint is kinda bias
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom