What to do in Honolulu?

Originally Posted by tdrizzle

my fiance and I are honeymooning there in november.

any suggestions as far as which island to hit up to just chill and maybe do some light hiking? I'm renting a jeep, and have some spending money.

Maui for sure.

any suggestions as far as which island to hit up to just chill and maybe do some light hiking? I'm renting a jeep, and have some spending money.

Maui for sure.

when i went for the first time i had a blast. we rented a scooter to drive around the island all the way up to north shore...it was good times, they have a coo night life, bagging chicks should be easy

when i went for the first time i had a blast. we rented a scooter to drive around the island all the way up to north shore...it was good times, they have a coo night life, bagging chicks should be easy

Maui is exactly what you are looking for.  

Maui is exactly what you are looking for.  

my friend just got back she said they went surfing. judging by the pictures i seen she had a fun time and was capable of actually doin it, didnt seem to hard for her (she never surfed before)

my friend just got back she said they went surfing. judging by the pictures i seen she had a fun time and was capable of actually doin it, didnt seem to hard for her (she never surfed before)

Lots of great info here... much appreciated.
Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

here are a few general tips: 1) if you're caucasian, look like a tourist and can't fight really well, stay away from beach parks on the west side of the island past koolina. 2) don't buy weed from any random dude on the street in waikiki unless you want to pay $25 for a small bag of oregano and glue. 3) never, ever leave your valuables in the car - especially if you have a rental car. 4) don't venture too far away from your stuff at the beach. leave the valuables at home or in the hotel room and don't being it to the beach and leave it on the towel.

I'm filipino so I think I can mix with the crowd lol... good advice on the valuables... hearing that from a lot of people.
Originally Posted by Mo Greene

rent out a car and do a circle tour (drive from waikiki to kailua to north coast and back down [you can skip the west side of oahu ])

don't overdo it with the itinerary and keep a loose schedule. leave a day or two open and be spontaneous. don't try and squeeze everything into your vacation, you'll have other opportunities.

Thanks for reminding me. I'm about to book that car right now. Probably the best advice... I need to talk to the gf about overdoing the itinerary.
Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

get laid?

Yes.
Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

how old are you? who are you traveling with? PM me, I can absolutely help you out and lead you in the right direction...

26... going with the gf and I PM'd you.
Originally Posted by JKomorowski09

Definitely going to take surfing lessons.   

Lots of great info here... much appreciated.
Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

here are a few general tips: 1) if you're caucasian, look like a tourist and can't fight really well, stay away from beach parks on the west side of the island past koolina. 2) don't buy weed from any random dude on the street in waikiki unless you want to pay $25 for a small bag of oregano and glue. 3) never, ever leave your valuables in the car - especially if you have a rental car. 4) don't venture too far away from your stuff at the beach. leave the valuables at home or in the hotel room and don't being it to the beach and leave it on the towel.

I'm filipino so I think I can mix with the crowd lol... good advice on the valuables... hearing that from a lot of people.
Originally Posted by Mo Greene

rent out a car and do a circle tour (drive from waikiki to kailua to north coast and back down [you can skip the west side of oahu ])

don't overdo it with the itinerary and keep a loose schedule. leave a day or two open and be spontaneous. don't try and squeeze everything into your vacation, you'll have other opportunities.

Thanks for reminding me. I'm about to book that car right now. Probably the best advice... I need to talk to the gf about overdoing the itinerary.
Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

get laid?

Yes.
Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

how old are you? who are you traveling with? PM me, I can absolutely help you out and lead you in the right direction...

26... going with the gf and I PM'd you.
Originally Posted by JKomorowski09

Definitely going to take surfing lessons.   

Originally Posted by midwestRZN458

go swim

"Da Big Rock" @ Waimea Bay 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom