What was the longest you've ever spent at a car dealership?

Not too long ago, me and my girl spent 6 HOURS there...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

What about you?

9 hours when I was about 10 because my parents went in to trade our old van (we were at the Chrysler dealership) and they ended up walking away with the van (gave it to my sisters who were freshmen in college) and my old man copped a Cherokee an my mom copped a dark purple Sebring convertible. It was worth it, but it wasted my whole day

9 hours when I was about 10 because my parents went in to trade our old van (we were at the Chrysler dealership) and they ended up walking away with the van (gave it to my sisters who were freshmen in college) and my old man copped a Cherokee an my mom copped a dark purple Sebring convertible. It was worth it, but it wasted my whole day

2-3 hours. I go in with an expectation and if they can't accommodate, then I move on to another dealership.

2-3 hours. I go in with an expectation and if they can't accommodate, then I move on to another dealership.

I must have spent 10 hours over two weekends trying to strike a deal with Audi for one of there A5's. They lost me when their sales lady gave me a drunk call. Creepy *** lady looked like Drew Carey.. .

I must have spent 10 hours over two weekends trying to strike a deal with Audi for one of there A5's. They lost me when their sales lady gave me a drunk call. Creepy *** lady looked like Drew Carey.. .

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

+1

anymore and youre basically wasting youre time. either they cut you a deal and have what you want or dont.

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

+1

anymore and youre basically wasting youre time. either they cut you a deal and have what you want or dont.

i spent about 6 hours (including lunch though) when me and the wife bought her car. We had to take a break in negotiations to go grab a bite to eat. Part of my mental attack gameplan to let em know that i might not be coming back. Eventually we ended up getting it at the price we wanted.

i spent about 6 hours (including lunch though) when me and the wife bought her car. We had to take a break in negotiations to go grab a bite to eat. Part of my mental attack gameplan to let em know that i might not be coming back. Eventually we ended up getting it at the price we wanted.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

How do you spend 6 hours at a dealership?

Have you ever bought a car?

And it wasn't for me. It was an Altima for my girl.
nah. guess i have something to look forward to 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

How do you spend 6 hours at a dealership?

Have you ever bought a car?

And it wasn't for me. It was an Altima for my girl.
nah. guess i have something to look forward to 
eyes.gif

I was at one for an hour the other day. Just went up there to test drive a bimmer, chatted it up with the salesman for a little bit, got his card, and dipped.

My parents on the other hand
30t6p3b.gif
they will spend an entire day at dealerships, looking in EVERY DAMN CAR. Getting the paperwork and driving off with the car isn't what takes forever with them

Back
Top Bottom