What was the longest you've ever spent at a car dealership?

I was at one for an hour the other day. Just went up there to test drive a bimmer, chatted it up with the salesman for a little bit, got his card, and dipped.

My parents on the other hand
30t6p3b.gif
they will spend an entire day at dealerships, looking in EVERY DAMN CAR. Getting the paperwork and driving off with the car isn't what takes forever with them

When I was younger, I think I spent 5-6 hours while they haggle for a car.
These days, I haggle over the phone or e-mail and have the car delivered to me.
Upon delivery, all there is to do is just sign the papers and it is done.

When I was younger, I think I spent 5-6 hours while they haggle for a car.
These days, I haggle over the phone or e-mail and have the car delivered to me.
Upon delivery, all there is to do is just sign the papers and it is done.

1 hour.

My aunt is a Service Manager for Acura, so they dont try to jerk me around. I tell her what i can afford and what i want and she has them pull some options for me before i get there.

Ive bought all 3 of my cars this way.

1 hour.

My aunt is a Service Manager for Acura, so they dont try to jerk me around. I tell her what i can afford and what i want and she has them pull some options for me before i get there.

Ive bought all 3 of my cars this way.

4-5 hours. I have a great time too because I've walk away with a car I want for the price I want

4-5 hours. I have a great time too because I've walk away with a car I want for the price I want

(dont want to thead jack) a quick ? for those who know. i want a suzuki kizashi... the sticker price is 26,xxx what is the odds that I get it for 22,xxx

(dont want to thead jack) a quick ? for those who know. i want a suzuki kizashi... the sticker price is 26,xxx what is the odds that I get it for 22,xxx

Back
Top Bottom