What was your first thought about the poster above you?

is known for rushing spotz whilst listening to the purple tape whilst reenacting memorable scenes of omar in the wire whilst reading this post.

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

^^Is new, and I wondered when he joined, so I went to his profile to see the join date.
Were you the dude that literally fought your girl
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

^^Is new, and I wondered when he joined, so I went to his profile to see the join date.
Were you the dude that literally fought your girl
roll.gif
Hahaha naw, I was the one who threw her into the wall. Zeus fought his girl and got ruffed up by the goons sent by his girl.

JayJay14, if I didn't know that was smoke, it would look like some guy had fun on your face...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I still don't see how you threw your girl into a wallPrimavera....She's[/color]
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

has a crush on me
edit: and you know dam well that wasnt no double post, you thought twice about it huh?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

I can't even see his replies because I have him blocked and he's not worth clicking the drop button for but he's probably all over me as usual
laugh.gif

You claim to ignore me and not care about my posts yet you saw my post before I edited?

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

^just like me, we always seem to take heat on this board.
laugh.gif

Simply what happened to you?
but at the end Trill, you're a cool dude, this other guy is a straight up neanderthal, I can literally sense his stupidity over theinternet
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom