What was your senior quote?

Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have tochange it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary.Impossible is nothing.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sw33nskill

Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[size=-1]"The Best way to find yourelf is to lose yourself in the service of others. " My boy Mohandas Ghandi helped me out.
[/size]

I really didn't, and still don't, have one. But that "Impossible" quote is that biz.

I didnt even have my pic in the yearbook senior year. Mom didnt want to pay for my pictures because I had long hair and was going to get braided up.
smh.gif
ohwell.gif

I decided not to even take my pics after that. Was not even that serious too me though. Just was mad at my mom for being so stereotypical about that hairstyle.

Originally Posted by chr1scross

Originally Posted by sw33nskill

Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

addidas?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Gettin It Crackin

"It ain't hard to tell, I excel, then prevail..."

illmatic..word to "it ain't hard to tell"
laugh.gif

Damn I love that song, it is not even funny.

i didnt have a current photo for my senior year book. they just took my sophomore ID picture where i was chubbster.

"in this country you get the money first, with the money you get the power, with the power you get the women."-Tony Montana

"Carpe Diem." -Horace
Translated into: "Seize the day."

I would have put something longer, but we were limited to the number of characters.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom