What will be considered THE XX3 colorway years from now?

the white/red or the all-stars
pimp.gif

I think this question can be interpreted in a couple different ways. Looking from the Brand's perspective, I would say that the Stealth's are and willbe the statement color for this model. All of the initial advertising revolved around them, they were the first to be made widely available, and they will mostlikely be featured on future retro cards. On the other hand, looking at this from the consumer's perspective, I don't believe the Stealth's will beconsidered most popular nor most coveted. In my opinion, this title will belong to the Titanium's. In addition to being the most beautiful, the materialsand the craftsmanship are simply in a league of their own. It truly is a shame that more people will not have the opportunity to experience the Titanium'sfirsthand.

I only own a pair of the black stealths, but I'm really feeling the All-star joints. If I only had deep pockets, I would've copped those along with myblack stealths. So to answer the question, I'd say the All-star A.J.XX3's are pure "Air Jordan", with the bold colors, black, red, andwhite...classic.

it's either going to be the Stealth's, or the Chicago's. He played on Chicago for the highlights of his career, and who doesn't like aBlack/Red colorway? Eg.- Bred 11's, Infrared VI's?

motorsports,black/red,all star,black/grey/gold all the ones i own =) and maybe some of the low tops.

I'd say Stealths then Motorspirts. The stealths are the only ones (except for those limited ones) that everyone wanted. Stealths for sure!

I could be partially biased (because they are the only pair I own), but probably the All-Stars seeing as MJ "supposedly" had the most directinfluence in the design on this pair..I think this is what Tinker said on one of the videos right?

Originally Posted by spizike231

it's either going to be the Stealth's, or the Chicago's. He played on Chicago for the highlights of his career, and who doesn't like a Black/Red colorway? Eg.- Bred 11's, Infrared VI's?
I think it's more about what people think LOOKS the best regardless of the history behind each colorway and what the colorway means...

In terms of what LOOKS the best, I would have to say the All-Stars for that sick stitching and the motorsports (I get a Flint XIII vibe off of them)

And I don't think that the Breds are THE colorway for the XIs... I would argue it is the Concords (or perhaps SJs)

Back
Top Bottom