What will be considered THE XX3 colorway years from now?

Stealths, All-Stars, Motorsports, and Titaniums because of the hype it created.

Ya'll are making it too complicated. The first colorway. The black/whites (whatever dumb nickname the Jay heads gave it, I lost my capacity to rememberthose) MJ is holding in that picture. That's the face of the 23s, period. Everything else is a colorway, but that is the 23.

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

I'd say the black stealths. Because when I think of 23's I think of this picture

this colorway is the pinnacle of the Air Jordan XX3 and will sought after for years to come.

this pic is epic
eek.gif
pimp.gif

going to go with UNC's and Chicago's because those colorways symbolize Jordan in all his successes--college and professional.

if everyone saw the finales in person there would be no question that these would be THE colorway for the XX3. eventhough the titaniums were the premieres andwere put together better, the finale colorway of black and red is connected more to jordans performance and achievements on the court. just staring at themgets me high.....

I have the titaniums they are ok
grin.gif
just hyped because they are limitedand the premiers are ok also. My personal favorites are the UNC i dont even know why but the only color i dislike are the white/ stealth/ gold joints
indifferent.gif
. People say those are underrated but i would never own a pair

IDK..... I HAVE SEEN THE ALL-STAR 23'S AT A MARSHALL'S.... SO I WOULD HAVE TO SAY THE CHICAGO'S..... EVERYONE LOVES THE OLD LOVE COLORWAY
grin.gif

it will be the xx3 premier titanium. everyone knows this shoe, and everyone will know it. its what i think of when i hear someone talk about xx3's. it isTHE colour. but i think the white/black/red and the stealth's will be oerfect retro candidates, like how we got both colour 5's back in the day.

Back
Top Bottom