What will be considered THE XX3 colorway years from now?

i think the black stealths may be because it's such a timeless colorway, just like there were a million colorways of the 20s and the stealths withstood thetest of time.

but possibly the titaniums because a) it's a beautiful colorway and b) everyone who was into shoes back when the xx3's drop will forever remember thecraziness leading up to that release

my personal favorite is the white/stealths which i still see FSR's of all over the place. i'll pick up a 2nd pair for cheap hopefully

THE colorway of any Jordan always has to be a Bulls colorway by default or at least a colorway he could wear in a Bulls Jersey (Concords for example)

That being said, forget the Titaniums, UNC's, etc. They look amazing but they are not shoes MJ could wear in a Bulls Uniform.

So for me, it would have to be the Black Stealths. BEAUTIFUL colorway, the design of the shoe and this colorway were meant for each other. Classy, eyecatching, subtle yet striking, versatile, I LOVE THESE!

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

I'd say the black stealths. Because when I think of 23's I think of this picture

this colorway is the pinnacle of the Air Jordan XX3 and will sought after for years to come.

this pic is epic
eek.gif
pimp.gif
+1
Black/Stealths

Originally Posted by aphexacid

2894599430_f6ff2f1042_b.jpg

Best two colorways.

Agreed. Stealths...never can wrong with a blk/red J that looks as killer as these. The wht/reds....simply because of how clean the shoe is and the tumbled leather(jb should of released more of the XXIII's w/tumbled leather) toe box looks way better than the patent toe box imo.

It will be the black stealths, that doesn't mean it is the best, but it will be the one that JB uses on the retro cards, etc. Therefore it will be the mostidentified as THE XX3

prolly gonna be the black stealths or all-stars coz classic bulls CWs. maybe the black stealths more so because it was alot more widely available than the allstars. think all the limited colorways were pretty much just hype. dont think anyone woulda bought the finales if it wasnt so limited...

Back
Top Bottom