what will happen after THE PACK'S?????

idk if this is THE right forum for dis ?,but what will happen to all THE OGs & ds retros after all the packs are said & done??? will THE resellers upTHE price on there product???BECAUSE there still some joints i wanna copp after THE PACK'S.....just curious appreciate THE help.....

yo yo yo mayne i don kno wutcha mean
jordn' legacy will still be going on after 2008
resellers dem dudes be wilding with their price ya know

Originally Posted by IrvKing

i feel ya on dat but i think catz is ganna get outrageos wit day pricez,,wit all da hype of retros gon b limited or non exstent.....

1. Speak English... Talking like that does NOT make you "cool"!!!

2. What exactly is your question?

3. Speak English... Talking like that does NOT make you "cool"!!!

4. Welcome to Nike Talk...

5. Last but not least... Speak English... Talking like that does NOT make you "cool"!!!

Originally Posted by IrvKing

ROFLOL.

We are gonna get a lot more online releases and a more non GR product when it comes 2 retros. Also expect the slam dunk pack 2 make an appearance soon. If youdon't believe me my source is my lil jumpoff called NKETLK, she is my b**ch

Originally Posted by eazy38

idk if this is da right forum for dis ?,but what will happen to all da OGs & ds retros after all da packs are said & done??? will da resellers up da price on there product???becuz there still some joints i wanna copp after da paks.....just curious appreciate da help.....
i feel ya on dat but i think catz is ganna get outrageos wit day pricez,,wit all da hype of retros gon b limited or non exstent.....

Speak English, YOU FEEL ME?

I caught a headache tryna read all that bafoonery,lol
laugh.gif
....and to answer your question,just wait and see!

Originally Posted by vick619

roll.gif
It gets me every time. Why do some NTers insist on typing the waythey talk? Is it that much faster or cooler to write "da" instead of "the." It just makes you sound uneducated and immature.

AFTER THE PACKS....... THE SAME THING THAT HAS BEEN HAPPENING FOR THE PAST 10+YEARS... AND THE XX4 WILL COME OUT. I HAVE A VERY STRONG FEELING.

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

I think its cool that we have non speaking english imigrants starting posts on NT.
Hmm …. I'm not an emigrant; however I'm from Spanish decent. With that said, I do not take personal offense to your statement, but I don'tlike the fact that you tide his immaturity and teen slang to an emigrant.

So, I have to get at you right quick.. Can you please fix your grammatically incorrect and mix formulated sentence before you try to make another dumb comment,so you, yourself don't like foolish like you just have done. American education going to waste …

Let me start you off buddy ..

"I think it's cool that we have non speaking English emigrants starting posts on NT."

Please figure out what else it's wrong! By the WAY English is my second langue so I have an excuse to write or sound like a dumb $++ do you?

Let's see what happens.

Personaly I hope JB takes some time off. Have a couple of releases but nothing like what has been happening in the past couple of years.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

We are gonna get a lot more online releases and a more non GR product when it comes 2 retros. Also expect the slam dunk pack 2 make an appearance soon. If you don't believe me my source is my lil jumpoff called NKETLK, she is my b**ch
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Niketalk never lets me down.... I saw this thread and it said "paks" i was like this is going to get good!! and sure enough we got the people comingin just to chin check this dude right in the mouth!! I love it.

Also "emigrant or imigrant" is correctly spelled immigrant both of ya'll wrong! and he's probably from like Nebraska
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Niketalk never lets me down.... I saw this thread and it said "paks" i was like this is going to get good!! and sure enough we got the people coming in just to chin check this dude right in the mouth!! I love it.

Also "emigrant or imigrant" is correctly spelled immigrant both of ya'll wrong! and he's probably from like Nebraska
laugh.gif
Both are wrong? LMAO Emigrant = somebody who leaves a place, especially his or her native country, to go and live elsewhere Immigrant (with two MM,which he did not use) = a newcomer to a country who has settled there

Originally Posted by eazy38

idk if this is THE right forum for dis ?,but what will happen to all THE OGs & ds retros after all the packs are said & done??? will THE resellers up THE price on there product???BECAUSE there still some joints i wanna copp after THE PACK'S.....just curious appreciate THE help.....

im a newbie if that explains anything but i didn't think there is any rules on grammar at nt nor was this a spelling bee so my apology's. so i fixed my mistakes and i don't see the problem with the spelling as long as u F#@*n understand what im saying imo...but thanks for the helpanyways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom