what will happen after THE PACK'S?????

Originally Posted by eazy38

Originally Posted by bjvig414

vick why are you always throwing that 'Grammar Time' post out there? this is an online forum not an english class. who cares if people misspell words? anyways, to answer your question, why worry about it? we have a whole year ahead of us how about we focus on that and then we'll see what happens from there

amen 2 DAT
wink.gif
!!!!but my real concern was mostly wit the ds retros or OG's that i might never get my hands on after the packs for a [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]resealable price[/color], not the production aspect of jb after 08'',(i could care less after the XXIII'z) that was my main concern because i dont wanna spend extra on pack's when i can get a ds pair that i realy want.....

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

I think its cool that we have non speaking english imigrants starting posts on NT.

i think you should learn how to spell immigrants, before you start talking about how others don't know how to speak english on NT.

i gotta look into this crystal ball and let you know what will happen after the packages.

Originally Posted by bjvig414

vick why are you always throwing that 'Grammar Time' post out there? this is an online forum not an english class. who cares if people misspell words? anyways, to answer your question, why worry about it? we have a whole year ahead of us how about we focus on that and then we'll see what happens from there

word to bjvig...vick tried to knock me in one of my posts...Vick=NT Spell Check
smh.gif

but anyways i would be content if JB stopped retroing just so i can focus on some other shoes i've been meaning to stock up on...

after the packs i might be down collecting jordans and focus on the foams and nike air max 95

Supposedly retros will be fewer and harder to get. Thats good tho since i got tired of retros coming out every other week. now i can catch up on some that imissed

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

Jordan Brand will go bankruput because no one is buying the Jordan Jumpman series of shoes."

And the World will end.
LOL at the grammar gif.

Originally Posted by indohan

Originally Posted by eazy38

idk if this is da right forum for dis ?,but what will happen to all da OGs & ds retros after all da packs are said & done??? will da resellers up da price on there product???becuz there still some joints i wanna copp after da paks.....just curious appreciate da help.....
i feel ya on dat but i think catz is ganna get outrageos wit day pricez,,wit all da hype of retros gon b limited or non exstent.....

Speak English, YOU FEEL ME?

its... Do you feel me?

alot of Spi'zike, Fusion, .5 and probably killing of team jordans(dont forget cp3 and melo). i remember watching a interview with gentry on youtube ,saying their trying to take a different type appoarch after the 23 and lay low on the retros.?

heres the old video

Same thing you're seeing already. A bunch of widely available quasi-retros that cost pretty much the same price as aretro would, while true retros become far more limited and the price keeps escalating. Consumers haven't given them a reason not to take such a path. They made the same amount of money off the first Fusion 12 as they would any other retro with the only difference being that it took longer than the firstweekend for the retailers to make their profits. They keep upping the bar & people keep jumping higher, so it's only logical to expect more of thesame.

Back
Top Bottom